Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Question for you rhodes.

Did Clement get to meet his estanged son at Wembley after all. I must have missed any reference to what was I am sure a touching reunion if it took place.

Just to remind you rhodes. what's the latest on this subject.

Lato - Yes thanks for reminding me as I thought I had responded. I don't know if you saw the article on page 2 of the Non League paper prior to the proceedings at Wembley which covered the story of 'the great one' and Toto in detail. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond Clement's control he was not able to hook up with his son on this occasion however I gather they are now in close contact following the misunderstanding about 'the great one' alegedly dumping his beloved son in Israel at the tender age of three, this was pure garbage originated by the gutter press in Tel Aviv.

okay that's good. so presumably we will be seeing a modification to wikipedia and other sites in the near future then.

No I didn't see the Non League paper as I don't buy it.

Originally Posted By: Lato
No I didn't see the Non League paper as I don't buy it

So you get Non League Today then, the jury is still out on that publication and I wonder how long two non league papers can survive doing battle against each other

Yes, I assumed that Lato must get a non league paper on a Sunday morning from his local newsagent to pore over during the day.

I only assumed that after you gave me valid suspicion to do so.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes, I assumed that Lato must get a non league paper on a Sunday morning from his local newsagent to pore over during the day.

sorry to disappoint you rhodes but I don't purchase either publication. However I share your view whether there is room in the market for both of them...time will tell on that I guess.