Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quote of the Month tie-break

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Well I'm surprised I didn't receive a response to my expression of interest particularly if I was the only applicant

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well I'm surprised I didn't receive a response to my expression of interest particularly if I was the only applicant

Maybe the penny will drop some time! No-one who has followed this forum in the last year or so would give you the time of day!

Originally Posted By: Horace
Maybe the penny will drop some time! No-one who has followed this forum in the last year or so would give you the time of day!

Yes but surely it's better than having nobody as Secretary, perhaps that's partly why Ruislip Manor are bottom of the table as morale is so low

I would endeavour to drag the Club up by its boot laces and 'the great one' might even be persuaded to follow me from north to west as it were if a compensation package were to be arranged with Kentish Town, I think this possibly wasn't considered if my application did go straight in Mr Barrett's dustbin having consulted with Manorborn, Lato and Spidermanor

As off the mark as ever with your presumptions rhodes but hey its never stopped you in the past. Read my previous posts regarding your application.

And Mr Barrett did not speak to me or to the best of my knowledge speak to MB (glad to see you finally acknoweldge his existence) or Spider regarding you. However once again it bigs you up in your own mind to think so and keeps you in the 'public eye' so well done on that count.