Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Season So Far....

will be a difficult 1 for ya, but i think u may have too much for them especially with home advantage!

We played harefield a few weeks ago and beat them 1-0 at their place, lost 2 players from last years team (Jordan and Woolner) who were massive players for them!

Still knock it about well and i expect them to be top 3 still.

I know a few of the Brimsdown lads and have briefed Nunny. They play midweek so a great opportunity to have them watched as well - the core of the team is the prodigy of Gordon Boateng, but then Cec will no doubt have his twopence worth on that one.

The 'special one' is expected to be on top form for the next two (huge) league fixtures and as for the Bigg derby match, I'm sure no-one will need prodding to lift their game for that one. The 'special one' has been tremendous is assisting others to score goals and I know he will bang in a few himself this season. I'm just really lovin it when he gets the ball and weaves through the opposition, great to watch.

By the way Robbie, great stuff mate, your winner on Saturday did us a right turn, although talking to one your blazers today I hear that Beaconsfield were none too happy and got out the pram a bit with the claimed but eventually not given pen.

Well done Bigg Franchise Utd (not many times this season I'm gonna be prepared to heap praise on them!) applause

We'll have to be exceptional though in the Bigg derby this year.

Franchise Utd are obviously the firm favourites with the thousands of members signing up with them and all that money they have now. No doubt they'll just squash us pipsqueaks as they march on to Conf National as stated in their 5 year master plan.

Originally Posted By: WizzleW
Ill Be honest, if you score the winner then kiss the badge, after training with Town in pre season, then your just as dis loyal as the coles and the campbells in this world!! haha

U wont score, i wont let u. Ill mark u.

You couldnt mark a piece of Paper.

Originally Posted By: Wader
We'll have to be exceptional though in the Bigg derby this year.

Franchise Utd are obviously the firm favourites with the thousands of members signing up with them and all that money they have now. No doubt they'll just squash us pipsqueaks as they march on to Conf National as stated in their 5 year master plan.

Franchise FC? Big Mo has been throwing cash at town for years, lots more than Utd hve spent i think you'll find. I'm sure Maurice Doranovich will vouch for that!!

As long as we smash you lot i couldnt give a hoot about the millions, unlike half the players Maurice has been plying with cash! Enjoy Jack before christmas, if his dogy hammy doesnt force him out by then, a timely "challenge" from a Utd defender will. ;-)

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
As long as we smash you lot i couldnt give a hoot about the millions, unlike half the players Maurice has been plying with cash! Enjoy Jack before christmas, if his dogy hammy doesnt force him out by then, a timely "challenge" from a Utd defender will. ;-)

cross between a dog n hamster?

Ha! You're confusing us with people who care that much about beating you in a match. You need to look elsewhere now Robbie for your true rivalry, try Milton Keynes Dons, they're a franchise aren't they? (although perhaps a bit beneath your expectations)

Originally Posted By: Wader
Ha! You're confusing us with people who care that much about beating you in a match. You need to look elsewhere now Robbie for your true rivalry, try Milton Keynes Dons, they're a franchise aren't they? (although perhaps a bit beneath your expectations)

Is winning the Derby beneath you then Mr Wader?

Do you deny Mr Moneybags has single handedly funded biggleswade Towns recent attemts at Premier football?