Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Holmer Green 1 Ruislip Manor 2

Good win for 'relegation certs' Ruislip Manor in the PDC. After trailing at half time, an early penalty levelled the score for Manor before a winner 13 minutes from time. We now have a home tie with Broxbourne or Big Les Town in the QF.

No surprise there, I gave you a 2-1 win on the prediction league. You're home early or didn't you go.

I didn't go...watched Arsenal struggle past Slavia Prague instead.

Originally Posted By: Lato
I didn't go...watched Arsenal struggle past Slavia Prague instead.

Why not or were you physically at Ashburton Grove, you must feel gutted at missing an impressive away win

so its an impressive win but it didn't surprise you.

Anyway you can't have got back home from Ashburton Grove in half an hour, how come Manorborn didn't drive to Holmer Green, I know he's under the thumb at home but you can usually get back to West London from there in 45 minutes particularly midweek

did I say I was at Ashburton Grove??

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Anyway you can't have got back home from Ashburton Grove in half an hour, how come Manorborn didn't drive to Holmer Green, I know he's under the thumb at home but you can usually get back to West London from there in 45 minutes particularly midweek

Who said I didn't drive there?

Yes, you said, and I quote, 'watched Arsenal struggle past Slavia Prague instead', giving the impression you were there in person

Yes, you said, and I quote, 'watched Arsenal struggle past Slavia Prague instead', giving the impression you were there in person

Yes that is what I said. How does it give the impression I was there though. To save your embarassment in a "who is 3 praise stylee" again I'll mention this to you.....ITV4.

ITV4

Why did you give the impression you went to Arsenal then, was it just to camouflage the fact that you couldn't be bothered to go to Holmer Green to watch your own team play

ITV4

Why did you give the impression you went to Arsenal then, was it just to camouflage the fact that you couldn't be bothered to go to Holmer Green to watch your own team play

he also gave the impression that arsenal struggled
lato...shame on you for giving wrong impressions!!

I've just watched the highlights, it reminded me in parts of our performance at Hoddesdon Town in the second half last season when we won 3-0