Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Holmer Green 1 Ruislip Manor 2

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
No surprise there, I gave you a 2-1 win on the prediction league.

NF - Is he telling the truth this time or is he lying again like he did over the Brimsdown v Welwyn GC match last Wednesday? I know he's 30 points behind me and even further behind you but that's desperation!

He's telling the truth this time! Well done clippy

I've just watched the highlights, it reminded me in parts of our performance at Hoddesdon Town in the second half last season when we won 3-0

I'm not gonna bite Rhodes, so don't even bother.......!!!!

I've a feeling it will be a repeat performance in two weeks time, will you be there

I hope so, work permitting!! Will be nice to catch up with you again for a chat!

Rhodes, on current form it should be 3 points for us but anything can happen I guess. Although without Lee Scott, you have to admit that your chances are greatly reduced.

Yes but we are moving heaven and earth to get him special dispensation to play, I think the outcome will probably decide the Championship even at this early stage of the campaign

Originally Posted By: Lato
ITV4

Why did you give the impression you went to Arsenal then, was it just to camouflage the fact that you couldn't be bothered to go to Holmer Green to watch your own team play

absolutely right again rhodes..I can't compete with your razor sharp mind. Incidentally I'll be watching the Spurs game tomorrow night..............................also on ITV4.

I'm glad to see The Manor picking up form, their performance against us recently was certainly far better than their league position suggested it would be and I'm sure if they stick to it then the lower end of the table will soom be a distant memory.

We made 6 changes from the team that beat Hertford to overcome Broxbourne Boro 5-2. Out of the 7 goals I can honestly say that 6 of them were top value (their 2nd was a bad error from our keeper who I think had fallen asleep by then). Boro's 1st goal from a free kick was absolutely top flight Beckham style magic. And we lamped in a few beauties ourselves. Great entertainment all round.

thanks Wader. We look forward to hosting you in the QF.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Incidentally I'll be watching the Spurs game tomorrow night..............................also on ITV4.

Lato - How was the game last night, can you clear up the strange matter of the half time announcement concerning Jol's resignation, did it actually come over the tanoy system that he had stood down yet he still spent the second half in the dugout

I didn't realise that you would be there, I had forgotten you are a Spurs fan. How do you feel about Jol's departure, he never really pulled up any trees during his three year reign at Bill Nicholson Way did he.