Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

concord 2-1 barkingside

onebreast

first time he hasnt booked me this year in 4 games ! In the bar he asked me if i did the match report and i said yes and he said could he get a mention !!!! ha ha hence my match report for this game !

He is a funny bloke but is not a great ref . When we got our second pen i had a pop at him saying the bloke should have been sent off for being last man . He comes up to me in the bar and says " you got me done by the assessor " i asked why and he said that the assessor thought he should have sent him off as well !!!ha ha

A bit of a shake up there Trenks, supprised Stowe was released he was scoring for fun when playing..!! But loving the 4-3-3 formation on the back end of a defeat...attack is the best form of defence and all that.

According to you Bowers match report you subed a sub, I hope his was injured if not that embarassing for the fella..!!

Hahaha you have to ask the question though.

Beaumont should have had their centre half and keeper sent off last night for "last man tackles".

The ref admitted after the game that he did feel a bit sorry for them. But we said that its not the point! Rules are rules!

The keeper came out, clattered Lloyd Wilson, and started taking his gloves off, then the ref only booked him!!!

Yes mate Davies came on and pulled his hammy within 5 minutes !

Stowe was sub against Bowers and after 10 minutes of the game went back to the changing room got his bag and fcked off home hence the reason for his departure !

4-3-3 it was proper champ man style of play

exactly kaisey , we would have stuck him on i reckon but he wasnt there !!

TIC They are strong lads , have a decent little bloke Harkins in midfield , but their defence can be got at if you dont pummell it down their throats as they will eat it up

just commented about stowey on other thread. as i said danny cowley said to him you are either with us or not and he just fcked off. bad attitude. cowley was spot on in my opinion even if he does want to bang me out lol.