Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown v St Mags

Great win for the Bury. I only saw the first half which to be honest Brimsdown were playing the better football. Brimmo didn't look too clever at the back mind you and the left back got roasted a few times by Ricky Light but final ball in was lacking.

St Mags seemed to be playing against 12 as the ref and assistants seemed to be a 'touch' in favour of the home side. Still they went one up through a slightly scrappy goal that was forced home from close range.

Brimmo equalised just after this with what is probably one of the best free kicks I've seen!! 25/30 yards smashed straight in the top corner, keeper didn't even move!!

Little bit of handbags involving most of the players on the pitch not long after this due to Brimmos goal machine Ashley Forbes something or other reacted stupidly to an inocculous tackle, yellows for both involved in initial incident and pretty well handled by the ref I think.

Can someone fill me in on second half events?

Originally Posted By: Wader
Allegedly the Brimsdown Chairman resigned after last nights match. I have no idea whether this is true or not, but two seperate people have rung and told me today. True or false?

Brooker resigns as Brimsdown Chairman.
Back resigns as Waltham Forest Chairman.
Brooker used to be heavily involved at Wadham Lodge in their Walthamstow Pennant days.
Am I getting 2+2 to make 5?
Brooker is also a very popular chap down at Waltham Abbey!