Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Photo

Maidstone Vs Canvey Video.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
18 replies to this topic

offline Heathside

Heathside
  • Onlooker
Alright chaps. It appears somebody has been impersonating me (or so I'm told - most likely my sisters boyfriend - a gillingham fan - we hate each other personally, well for various reasons). Well it could have been anyone - but if its from this IP, him.

Anyhow, I did take video from our trophy game, and if you check http://m365vids.blogspot.com/ 2mo morning it should be uploaded. Unfortunately, I've had a bit of a family emergency - so have been t'up north in Middlesborough since the game - hence the delay.

I've got all your celebrations on it too. (Boooo!). Anyway I apologise for the delay.

I've had a couple of requests for it on DVD, this is a trial service at the mo - so copies may not be perfect camera work wise, but if anyone wanted it there are some details on that link above. Call it a fiver, and I'll get a (printed) dvd in a CD case to you asap. (all profit going to the Maidstone United ground appeal) (C'mon, you never want to visit Bourne Park again, it's a dive!!!)

Once again, I apologise for the delay, if I get it uploaded sooner I'll bump this thread!

Good luck in the next round, you've got to be the best fans we've ever had at Bourne Park!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Thanks fella and cheers for the effort with the video.

offline Heathside

Heathside
  • Onlooker
Highlights & Celebrations uploaded!

Cup of coffee and 10mins highlights of Canvey, I'm guessing there's worse ways to start your day at work!

Once more, sorry for the delay. Anyway, good luck in the next round!

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Brilliant Heathside. Do you have the link for where the video can be found as I can't find it on YouTube?

I would like to buy a copy, where should I send payment to? If you could email me the details to gleneckett@another.com I will get the payment off straight away plus a bit extra for your ground fund.

Also, hope all is with your family in Boro.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Two marked impressions stand out on the videos:
1. The difference a goal makes for the opposing number 2s and
2. For Canvey fans the magic of cup football continues to play a major role in the clubs history to the extent that it is now built in to each CIFC squad as a tradition to be maintained.

For their no 2 if it hurts that much you are a valued player who will have equal highs and lows, enjoy the rest of the season

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ySDnw6eKNu8

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Fantastic, mate. Loved seeing that again.

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
Looked a good day, look forward to the next round!

offline Canvey Fan 1926

Canvey Fan 1926
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
Thanks for the footage, was nice to watch Danny C's goal again - fantastic!

Jesus! What a great cross (no pun intended)....

offline John Short

John Short
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
all trophy games of our can be exciting con do not i repeat do not go millwall for bishop stortford u would miss propably a great

offline Canvey Fan 1926

Canvey Fan 1926
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Canvey Island
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
....match?

offline John Short

John Short
thanks for finishing my sentence

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
Brilliant video. Think I can hear John Morris towards the end celebrating Danny's goal!!! grin

offline John Short

John Short
great video and it was a great game aswell

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
I will be going to the Bishop Stortford game luckily enough. Im glad i am able to make an FAT game this season as it seems to have brought out the best in the players and the fans.

offline canveyspur

canveyspur
  • Reserves
Thanks for the footage Heathside, just watched it, better than watching Emmerdale. Thanks for the compliments, hope you have a good rest of the season. Do you really think we were the best fans to have visited Bourne Park ?

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Someone wants their ego stroked... wink

offline Heathside

Heathside
  • Onlooker
Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape

I would like to buy a copy, where should I send payment to? If you could email me the details to gleneckett@another.com I will get the payment off straight away plus a bit extra for your ground fund.

Also, hope all is with your family in Boro.

Cheers fella! Family wise, everything is OK as can be. Although I think I'm starting to lose it with my commuting to and from, whilst watching the Stones getting trounced by everyone from Essex in between!

Anyway to purchase one,
http://m365vids.blog...07/11/dvds.html the address is here. Like I said earlier £5 will do (that includes postage) as it's only a trial service, though I've had nothing but compliments back thus far, so I don't think there are any quality issues you need to be worried about!!!!

If you look at the first picture on the link, the DVD will be printed along those lines - though it'll only be in a bog standard CD case with no labels, rather than the whole dvd case treatment.

Like I said all profit goes to the ground appeal, what will happen is, I've set up a specific account to pay everything into, and at the end of the season, everything in it goes to the ground appeal. So this isn't for personnel gain, it's my way of helping get us out of Bourne Park!!!

Also bear in mind youtube dumbs down the quality massively! It's been filmed in widescreen, and still looks rather swish on a 42" flat screen tv!

FINALLY!!!!

Originally Posted By: canveyspur
o you really think we were the best fans to have visited Bourne Park ?

Yes. Yes you are. OK, you might not have the biggest support to have visited, but as my girlfriend tells me, it's not the size, it's what you do with it that counts!!! blush wink

Since we moved to Sittingbourne in 2000/01 I'm yet to witness a more noisy enthusiastic crowd. The wall of noise in the second half would put some league clubs to shame!!!

Anyway, enough brown nosing! Hopefully our paths cross again sometime soon, and hopefully it's at your place so we can show you what Maidstone fans are really like! As you've witnessed (twice - you poor sods) Bourne Park aint exactly the greatest of grounds!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
Thanks mate. All the best in sorting a new ground out and moving out of Bourne Park.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus