Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-September 17 )

• Photo
    Mr Gently Benevolent

• Photo
    Bella

• Photo
    aaronangel

• Photo
    neutral fan

• Photo
    Baldryck

• Photo
    jessie james

• Photo
    hatter69_DTFC

• Photo
    NOX

Photo

Amy winehouse

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
31 replies to this topic

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
amy winehouse is more in the press now because of her habit,she was never really in the press until they realised she was a smack head.
I can half understand someone who has nothing in life and has taken knock after knock becoming an addict,not someone with talent and the world at their feet.
Anyone who says that it is the pressure,is looking at it from a very molicodled angle

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
read all the rants UM but aint sure I agree with you...we all do things to excess and we have all.. at sometime I am sure.. taken (to excess) substances that are not good for us....drink...fags...drugs...sex...rock and roll...

we sadly live in a world where the derider and accuser is more widely listened to than the creator...mostly double standards...?

offline Darter

Darter
  • First XI - Permanent
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
read all the rants UM but aint sure I agree with you...we all do things to excess and we have all.. at sometime I am sure.. taken (to excess) substances that are not good for us....drink...fags...drugs...sex...rock and roll...

we sadly live in a world where the derider and accuser is more widely listened to than the creator...mostly double standards...?

Lol, yes Uncs - and all of the above grin

offline Mrs Keeps

Mrs Keeps
  • Spectator

Couldn't agree more

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
Originally Posted By: Darter

Lol, yes Uncs - and all of the above grin

we all know amy's dad mitch well sal...a real character in essex and no mean singer himself....great guy and he'll be sad to see amy as she is...he'll be around somewhere trying to deal with it all...

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
i have done many things to excess,still do but i am always responsible for my actions and with everything i do no one makes me do them and i seek no excuses why i do them,they are all my choice as they are with amys.
I am sure amys father is a nice bloke(apart from the fact he supports spurs)but she has chosen to do these things for whatever reason and must face the consequences of her actions at all times.
When in the past i have popped a pill/acid sniffed a line of gear and done something stupid i have had to face the consequences but i have always done the above because at the time i felt like it,not because i felt forced to or felt they would pick me up.Only sex with whores does that smile

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
thats all very well UM but why stand in judgement of amy then.....?

you have explained why you do it but we don't actually know why she does it do we...? in any event she also has to face the consequences and be responsible for her actions does she not..?

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
drug and alcohol abuse is always going to be a sensitive area and one people will have different views on but certain drugs like crack & heroin are notoriously known to be worse and the most addictive,she is known to do both and the first time you take both drugs it is highly likely you will become addicted to them,that is why many people who dabble with drugs stop short of these two.
Any one with any sense would and should know that heroin & crack are about as low as you can go drug wise but ok people still do them.My problem is that amy was obviously an intelligent person(probably still is when clean) so why do this,and my other issue is that people still pay to watch her perform and the media/press still thrive on her,that in itself is wrong.
I lost a friend(paul) to heroin 7 years ago,he fought the drug but ultimately lost his battle,i don't know why he started doing it but he did and when clean he knew what an idiot he had been and if you see what it done to his family (i still see his dad from time to time but he isn't the same person)then people would realise the best thing is for these people to be taken off the streets until they are clean,whether this is prison or some institute,i am sure pauls father would rather he was there than at corbetts tey and amys father would probably be the same.
My whole issue with this is while amy is still performing at such events and being allowed to behave in such a way then surely she is assuming it is ok???

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
fair comments UM....'tis a fine line I suppose ....

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
[quote=Uncle Urchin]substances that are not good for us....drink...fags...drugs...sex...rock and roll...
/quote]

Good Lord, aren't they? I had no idea.

Phew! Lucky I don't smoke or do drugs then.

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
[quote=Uncle Urchin]substances that are not good for us....drink...fags...drugs...sex...rock and roll...
/quote]

Good Lord, aren't they? I had no idea.

Phew! Lucky I don't smoke or do drugs then.

......And I had to give up(dancing to)Rock and Roll when my knees and back went! evil

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
she has some good songs......but is a bit of a dope duck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus