Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amy winehouse

amy winehouse is more in the press now because of her habit,she was never really in the press until they realised she was a smack head.

I can half understand someone who has nothing in life and has taken knock after knock becoming an addict,not someone with talent and the world at their feet.

Anyone who says that it is the pressure,is looking at it from a very molicodled angle

read all the rants UM but aint sure I agree with you...we all do things to excess and we have all.. at sometime I am sure.. taken (to excess) substances that are not good for us....drink...fags...drugs...sex...rock and roll...

we sadly live in a world where the derider and accuser is more widely listened to than the creator...mostly double standards...?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
read all the rants UM but aint sure I agree with you...we all do things to excess and we have all.. at sometime I am sure.. taken (to excess) substances that are not good for us....drink...fags...drugs...sex...rock and roll...

we sadly live in a world where the derider and accuser is more widely listened to than the creator...mostly double standards...?

Lol, yes Uncs - and all of the above grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

Lol, yes Uncs - and all of the above grin

we all know amy's dad mitch well sal...a real character in essex and no mean singer himself....great guy and he'll be sad to see amy as she is...he'll be around somewhere trying to deal with it all...

i have done many things to excess,still do but i am always responsible for my actions and with everything i do no one makes me do them and i seek no excuses why i do them,they are all my choice as they are with amys.

I am sure amys father is a nice bloke(apart from the fact he supports spurs)but she has chosen to do these things for whatever reason and must face the consequences of her actions at all times.

When in the past i have popped a pill/acid sniffed a line of gear and done something stupid i have had to face the consequences but i have always done the above because at the time i felt like it,not because i felt forced to or felt they would pick me up.Only sex with whores does that smile

drug and alcohol abuse is always going to be a sensitive area and one people will have different views on but certain drugs like crack & heroin are notoriously known to be worse and the most addictive,she is known to do both and the first time you take both drugs it is highly likely you will become addicted to them,that is why many people who dabble with drugs stop short of these two.

Any one with any sense would and should know that heroin & crack are about as low as you can go drug wise but ok people still do them.My problem is that amy was obviously an intelligent person(probably still is when clean) so why do this,and my other issue is that people still pay to watch her perform and the media/press still thrive on her,that in itself is wrong.

I lost a friend(paul) to heroin 7 years ago,he fought the drug but ultimately lost his battle,i don't know why he started doing it but he did and when clean he knew what an idiot he had been and if you see what it done to his family (i still see his dad from time to time but he isn't the same person)then people would realise the best thing is for these people to be taken off the streets until they are clean,whether this is prison or some institute,i am sure pauls father would rather he was there than at corbetts tey and amys father would probably be the same.

My whole issue with this is while amy is still performing at such events and being allowed to behave in such a way then surely she is assuming it is ok???