Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signing

Ribbit

Kieron English is not ready. He got the winner against Canvey B which is all well but that was the only descent thing i think he done all game. Was there at the time. Other times i see him he looks too unfit.

Im not slgging him off, I just don't think he is ready.

I do, Golden Boots must have been on Hoiday when our reserve side beat Canvey's B side.

How can you coment on a player when you didnt even know who scored the winner against Concord on the last meet

You lot do make me laugh.

Perhaps with Ruggy taking a Sabbatical, Leon Gordon can be put up front again where he belongs. Not sure if we're playing Tarkan on the left or right, I've always known him as a right-sided player, but our official site states he's a left-sided defender/midfielder. Can't see him ousting Westy as right-back.

Originally Posted By: Matt CIFC
Perhaps with Ruggy taking a Sabbatical, Leon Gordon can be put up front again where he belongs. Not sure if we're playing Tarkan on the left or right, I've always known him as a right-sided player, but our official site states he's a left-sided defender/midfielder. Can't see him ousting Westy as right-back.

How funny is that?He was a next door neighbour of our captain Chris Tomlinson in Wickford and he has turned up a few times training with us in the last couple of seasons.In the conditioned games i always put him on the left and he kept saying that was a right sided player.You know what...he's better on the left!! grinAbout looking younger than 35,he does some male modelling or something like that and his wife is of sicilians origins,cooking him all that mediterranean stuff...joking aside he is a good lad!

Originally Posted By: Lefty
Originally Posted By: John Short
did Tarkan Mustafa play against us in the playoff final for redbridge

yes i believe he played on the right wing

He actually played in Central Midfield against us in the Play Off final..

His experience and ability to play in a number of positions will be great for the team this year..

I expect him to play across the midfield somewhere