Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Uncle Urchin

I have actually pm'ed Gordon , I guess in the vain hope that he would admit to what he did and everyone could draw a line in the sand and move on.

I'm sure he has been chastened by his experience with running a football club, and hopefully feels a little embarrassed by his antic towards Fleet, it's loyal fans, and more importantly to the disrespect he showed to this forum, which was at one time a very healthy place. ( I had posted 5000 times before Loose banned me)

Edited by Hempstead Gary

It's a shame everyone was forced off here, as the Fans focus forum was a good meeting place for chat with fans from other clubs, a chance to make new friends, and to get a good feel about non-league clubs.

Our own forum (as is yours) is a very busy place, if it has a downside , it is that you seldom get outsiders from other clubs, apart from the few days prior to a match with their side.

I made lots of friends on here, had some great debates, and still am of the opinion there is room for both forums (although i probably cannot plug this site too much as I have a conflict of interest with our own site!).

Who knows, a few may drift back, especially if there is some interaction with non-Fleet folk.

Just out of interest, whatever happened to UU?

Last I heard was that he was unable to come up with the sponsorship of Southill Alex, cut and run, leaving them virtually bankrupt. They folded weeks later and UU was actually looking to emigrate to the West indies!!

Any truth in the rumour?

Edited by Hempstead Gary

God knows,I am sure he still reads these forums from time to time,although I would of thought that if he does he shows a good level of restraint in not posting sometimes.

To be honest I haven't got a clue where he is or what his involvement was in SA.

As for the caribbean,I believe it was one of his old stomping grounds!!!