Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Live Updates from Waltham Abbey

Jake

My hoping for the postponement is, of course, in the best interests of the team. If I could make the game, that would of course be one extra singer / supporter / morale-riser to lift the spirits of the players and indeed, spur us on to victory.....

:grin:

Alternatively, thanks for the offer ITH but, unfortunately, as I am in the depths of Gloucestershire all week, I fear a mere fire alarm may not help!

Unfortunately the postponement of another home game will not pay the players wages

Who are the Hillsides?

They are the choir that perform on the mountain tops, so yeeeeew can hear them from where ever yeeeeew may Ba-ba-ba- ba, be.

Careful Graeme ;)

Going back to playing players wages I agree, why it would be great to see triple figures at Ressie game on Saturday (especially if these new signings are playing). Every little helps the club at this precise moment.

Careful Graeme ;)

Going back to playing players wages I agree, why it would be great to see triple figures at Ressie game on Saturday (especially if these new signings are playing). Every little helps the club at this precise moment.

Me to, but more than 3 would be good, could be advertised better, somehow.

So given that it was arranged on tuesday,and that its on the official site,forum ,local paper; i am interested to learn how you guys think this game could have been advertised better and cost effectively ,given that it is unlikely to attract more than 100 spectators at £3 max come what may ?