Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Live Updates from Waltham Abbey

Jake

Yes that is the guy I saw at VCD, was told he was a pacey full back but looks like he can play winger too which will help us and, as BB says, a lot slimmer now.

Could the guy in the Sutton top be Anthony Joseph, who played for MB at Ashford?

Yes, Just been on the Sutton sight and from his picture that is the guy. Anthony Joseph.

Great result - well done lads. How many crucial late goals have we scored already this season? Last night, Boreham Wood, Kingstonian, Hendon.... that's just of the top of my head. Could prove very important come the end of the season. Sign of a good team IMO - one that keeps battling right until that final whistle. For selfish reasons, hoping the 'Ricay draw at the weekend, as can't make next Tuesday, but whatever our next game is, let's build on this.

Well done again Blues.

oh yes

That means I have used the right person for his profile then!!!

Surprised to find he is a defender as from what I have heard he seemed to be forward a lot. And very very fast!

Anyone at the game hear any rumblings of who the returning striker is? I want to try to get things ready for Tuesday's programme!

When I spoke to him last night(nice lad) he said he was a left side midfielder who can play full back and as played up front.

Himself and Curtis down that side will cause many teams problems.

I agree with a lot of what Vic Pain says. Last night the excitement of the game plus the 3 points takes over.

The team are not the finnished article, hence the 3 coming in. Some of those out there last night will have to go but, where. Some no doubt will leave the club altogether others will hopefully go out on loan to gain experience( a couple of good lads up the road could do with a little help).

As a block the lads both reserves and fringe need to realise they are not the finnished article because they are "in the teams". They are still learning, still developing and that if they want to go on then going out on loan, stepping up their own expectations of themselves, and push themselves( playing for the right to wear the shirt) hard on the field.

It is my belief that some of the youngsters are playing miles to much football, County, academy, U18's reserves and in one case 1st team as well. Decisions have to be made by the youngsters, I know being Kids as we all were they want to play all the time. Unfortunately you pick up injuries more importantly you become stale.

For selfish reasons, hoping the 'Ricay draw at the weekend, as can't make next Tuesday

You gotta be f@#%&*! joking, DM - that'd be 3rd October to 5th December! If anyone at the ground heard the sound of a car horn for 3 minutes at 1450 Saturday, that was me with my head slumped against the steering wheel! I'll phone in sick for you DM, or set your fire alarms off or something to get you out of work if thats the problem.....

Where were you Paul last night.--working perhaps??? we all missed yer.

Would have loved to have been there Geoff. Couldn't get out of work for a 4.30 leave. Not like it was in the old days. Dentist appointment for Yeovil away on a Tuesday!

My hoping for the postponement is, of course, in the best interests of the team. If I could make the game, that would of course be one extra singer / supporter / morale-riser to lift the spirits of the players and indeed, spur us on to victory.....

:grin:

Alternatively, thanks for the offer ITH but, unfortunately, as I am in the depths of Gloucestershire all week, I fear a mere fire alarm may not help!