Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

For all you children of the Seventies...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI

offline chris blanc

chris blanc
  • First XI - Permanent
It's gonna be Richard E Grant by the way. Sorry to sound geeky, but a friend of mine works at the BBC and has been working on the project for months

offline Alan ( GNFC )

Alan ( GNFC )
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Stu , I think you omitted Dale Winton , Che Guervara and Dipsy ( or is it LaLa?)

offline Stu M

Stu M
I reckon Chas - as the only man with a Tardis-like Magic Box - has got it all sewn up anyway!

offline Paulo GNFC

Paulo GNFC
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Quote:
chrisblanc said:
It's gonna be Richard E Grant by the way. Sorry to sound geeky, but a friend of mine works at the BBC and has been working on the project for months

I thought Alan Davies & poss Stephen Fry were still in the running??? Either Richard or Alan would be good choice if CW doesn't get the job!

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Gotta be Jon Anderson ( for our younger readers, he is the singer with Yes !)....Jon looks like all the Dr Who's rolled into one !!

Cheers,

offline Charles Webster

Charles Webster
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
OK, OK - what have I done to deserve this? I know that I inhabit a parallel universe where facts are irrelevant but what else have I done to deserve this "accolade"? Perhaps it's because I'm asmadasa bag of spanners, or maybe because - as you can see from my avatar - I look like a cross between Patrick Troughton and Jon Pertwee during his Worzel Gummidge years. I've got a long scarf as well.And a hat.And I can cross the time space continuum when driving home from faraway places(ask the lads about Saturday's encounter with a reverse speed camera)to get home in time for a chicken jalfrezi at half past eight.

I think Stu M should get the gig - as long as we don't mention the shop lifting in Harry Fenton's, the bed wetting and the incident with the ferret in the gents toilet in Parrock Street.

However, if selected I will represent the Fleet with honour.

Can I have Britney Spears, Nell McAndrew and Judy Finnegan(???) as my assitants? Any other suggestions?

offline Stu M

Stu M
Quote:

I think Stu M should get the gig - as long as we don't mention the shop lifting in Harry Fenton's, the bed wetting and the incident with the ferret in the gents toilet in Parrock Street.

Heh heh. Steady, Chas - I have the ferret all lined up to play the Doctor's glamorous assistant and what with having to modernise the show, we might yet get to see some Doctor-ferret action. And I can vouch for it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus