Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 25th/26th September

Hahaha yes we are mate I've been retired a lot longer though. All I would say is you're a long time not playing so just see how you get on. You watching much? I find it f/cking frustrating.

I can't seem to look at a footy pitch without picking up an injury lol

I havnt mate...since I got injured I've watched 2 games..wolvi town v 61fc & I went & watched the lads play st mags on tues nite...I went today aswell for the charity match which woz quite funny watching all the old boys 'trying' to strut their stuff on the pitch like they were 21 again!!! there's gonna be afew aching old bones tomorrow hahaha

I havnt mate...since I got injured I've watched 2 games..wolvi town v 61fc & I went & watched the lads play st mags on tues nite...I went today aswell for the charity match which woz quite funny watching all the old boys 'trying' to strut their stuff on the pitch like they were 21 again!!! there's gonna be afew aching old bones tomorrow hahaha

Brilliant I'm sure a few could get in our team at the minute lol. Hope the mrs doesn't have you shopping sat afternoons now ;-)

Brilliant I'm sure a few could get in our team at the minute lol. Hope the mrs doesn't have you shopping sat afternoons now ;-)

Lolll luckily she hasn't tried that one yet...jus been enjoying the time wiv the kids & working!! Craig told us after that someone's put a 7 dayer in for him so maybe Perry liked what he saw?!! Hahaha

Lolll luckily she hasn't tried that one yet...jus been enjoying the time wiv the kids & working!! Craig told us after that someone's put a 7 dayer in for him so maybe Perry liked what he saw?!! Hahaha

Hahahahaha quality

I thought Craig bicknell was top draw yesterday , I just can't believe he don't play anymore . He could easily play a couple of leagues up from the prem . Top player and manager .

Hahahaha. Brilliant.

I thought Craig bicknell was top draw yesterday , I just can't believe he don't play anymore . He could easily play a couple of leagues up from the prem .

Hanwell Town should sign him up ;)

Whats his position ?

Hanwell Town should sign him up ;)

Whats his position ?

Doggy or missionary at a push!!!!

I knew some one would answer with some thing like that :295: