Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 25th/26th September

Welcome back Angry. Good see you doing well this season

Yes, welcome back, where have you been hiding. Good luck at Biggleswade United tomorrow.

Having played for Craig for nearly 10 years I'm pretty sure he wouldn't of been happy with the loss...craig loves a good cup run & so do the lads...st mags were a average side who should've been easily beaten by ampthill despite the injuries & fringe players gettin a run out...but hey ho thats football...good luck to them in the nxt round!

trust me after speaking with Craig before game he has no interest in them cups this season , he just wants to concentrate on the league this season . He just can't afford a back log of games come the end of season , this happened last season and they nearly lost promotion because of this . But fa vase maybe a different story lol . I'm sure he didn't go into cup game wanting to lose as no manager does , but he wouldn't of lost any sleep over it . Be interesting to see his starting 11 tommorrow .

Rhodes mines a pint of guiness tomorrow ;-) I've earned a couple this week.

Winslow Boy - How will you recognise me, I may not even go into the bar at Chalk Lane tomorrow

Winslow Boy - How will you recognise me, I may not even go into the bar at Chalk Lane tomorrow

Cos I remember you from Kentish town and there is a pic of you on here. Bring your wallet and get to that bar.

Actually I may even be at the Toll Gate in Turnpike Lane tonight, do you know it, you seem to be keen on the demon drink!

Actually I may even be at the Toll Gate in Turnpike Lane tonight, do you know it, you seem to be keen on the demon drink!

Hmmm don't think so how close to tube is it? I rarely drink these days but I'll make an exception tomorrow to get one off you and you can ask me about the "infamous" (in your mind) vase game v Buckingham Town hahahahahahahahaha. I may be in the Victoria Stakes or Maynard in Crouch End after I finish up training sesh. Lime and soda of course.

What ever happened to Football Man, is he still Secretary of the Essex Senior League

Football Man was a strange character wasn't he, he seemed to have this enormous chip on his shoulder and I never once saw him crack a smile but to be fair to him he was an excellent no nonsense football administrator

Football Man was a strange character wasn't he, he seemed to have this enormous chip on his shoulder and I never once saw him crack a smile but to be fair to him he was an excellent no nonsense football administrator

Not at all like yourself then with just the inordinately massive chip on your shoulder and no redeeming talents at all unless people value plagiarising programme notes.

Football Man was a strange character wasn't he, he seemed to have this enormous chip on his shoulder and I never once saw him crack a smile

Never noticed the chip and he always seemed pretty happy when i met him............... maybe it was being around you made him so miserable

Cheers mate..sadly I can't take too much credit for that as I only managed 4 games before I got injured & been out since!! Lol sick note!!

Lol nightmare. Still I thought I'd dust boots off went to play some 6 a side in Tottenham couple of weeks ago first 5 mins groin went. That's some serious sick note style. How long you out for?

Lol nightmare. Still I thought I'd dust boots off went to play some 6 a side in Tottenham couple of weeks ago first 5 mins groin went. That's some serious sick note style. How long you out for?

Lol were gettin old mate! I've decided to hang my boots up mate...for the season at least anyway..fed up with the injuries & tbh Im not missing it...yet lol

Lol were gettin old mate! I've decided to hang my boots up mate...for the season at least anyway..fed up with the injuries & tbh Im not missing it...yet lol

Hahaha yes we are mate I've been retired a lot longer though. All I would say is you're a long time not playing so just see how you get on. You watching much? I find it f/cking frustrating.

I can't seem to look at a footy pitch without picking up an injury lol