Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 27th/28th November

Like I've said two or three times before, Haringey & Waltham Development are the home Club. Will you be in attendance out of interest.

Haringey & Waltham Development may be the home club but they are tenants and have to abide by their landlord's wishes

Haringey & Waltham Development may be the home club but they are tenants and have to abide by their landlord's wishes

Exactly. Anyway he wouldn't have gone anyway how many times does he say about attending then never does. Plus he doesn't have the bottle

Like I've said two or three times before, Haringey & Waltham Development are the home Club. Will you be in attendance out of interest.

Unlikely that I will be at the game.

How are you going to get passed Doug?

I recall when he ejected you from Coles Park.

Unlikely that I will be at the game

How are you going to get passed Doug?

I recall when he ejected you from Coles Park

Sorry but this is developing into a Jeremy Paxman and Michael Howard type thing, Haringey & Waltham Development are the home Club so they can let Fred West into the game if they choose to as long as he pays his money at the gate

Sorry but this is developing into a Jeremy Paxman and Michael Howard type thing, Haringey & Waltham Development are the home Club so they can let Fred West into the game if they choose to as long as he pays his money at the gate

Wrong land lord ultimately calls the shots

Rhodes entered Coles Park.

Doug sees Rhodes.

Conversation takes place.

Rhodes exits Coles Park.

Thanks.

Rhodes entered Coles Park.

Doug sees Rhodes.

Conversation takes place.

Rhodes exits Coles Park.

Pete what you forgot to mention was that Rhodes was driven in to Coles Park by the Great One, the only reason he got passed the gate ( sorry Dougs gate ).

Thanks for the entertainment Doug.

Tuesday 27th November

(Kick Off 7.45pm unless stated)

PREMIER DIVISION

Hanwell Town v Hatfield Town

GAME OFF!

Gonna have to wait a little longer I am afraid. Pitch is so waterlogged only a miracle could make it playable by tomorrow, although as has been pointed out we are the away team so inspection will need to be organised by home team, assuming the landlords who have ultimate responsibility allow them !!!!! Oh that appears to be me !!!

Tuesday 27th November

PREMIER DIVISION

P-P Hanwell Town v Hatfield Town

P-P St Margaretsbury v Oxhey Jets

BEDS SENIOR CUP First Round

P-P Ampthill Town v AFC Kempston Rovers

P-P Dunstable Town v Biggleswade United

DIVISION ONE CUP Second Round

P-P Sun Postal Sports v Cockfosters

BIGGLESWADE & DISTRICT CHARITY CUP First Round

P-P Potton United v Langford

Gonna have to wait a little longer I am afraid. Pitch is so waterlogged only a miracle could make it playable by tomorrow, although as has been pointed out we are the away team so inspection will need to be organised by home team, assuming the landlords who have ultimate responsibility allow them !!!!! Oh that appears to be me !!!

Not fair if you do the pitch inspection as I understand you have been known to walk on water and therefore are not in a position to give an accurate reading as to the state of the playing surface.

Not fair if you do the pitch inspection as I understand you have been known to walk on water and therefore are not in a position to give an accurate reading as to the state of the playing surface.

Yes PTG something to do with being a descendant of Achilles I understand.

Anyway a lesser mortal than I has now inspected and I can confirm HARINGEY MATCH TOMORROW IS OFF re scheduled for 5th December 7.45pm All welcome unless home team have instructions to ban any particular individual from their Landlords

3pm Pitch inspection at Lowfield declares the pitch fit for play! Could be the only local game on tonight! Come down for your Tuesday night football fix! Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Stotfold Reserves 7:45pm kick off.

Yes PTG something to do with being a descendant of Achilles I understand.

Anyway a lesser mortal than I has now inspected and I can confirm HARINGEY MATCH TOMORROW IS OFF re scheduled for 5th December 7.45pm All welcome unless home team have instructions to ban any particular individual from their Landlords

Rhodes - Any plans to attempt to attend?