Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th March - Fixtures, Results

Well you're the one who said that the Great One could only have been shown a red card by Steven Conway if he was on the team sheet as a substitute and therefore treated as a player so you're contradicting yourself aren't you

Well you're the one who said that the Great One could only have been shown a red card by Steven Conway if he was on the team sheet as a substitute and therefore treated as a player so you're contradicting yourself aren't you

You said he was sent off.

You can only be sent off if you are shown a red card.

If he wasn't shown a red card then it is likely that he was dealt with as a Club Official and, therefore, reported for Misconduct.

If he was sent off and not shown a red card then the Referee would have been incorrect in Law.

Clear?

Don't listen to rumours badger.Amersham are looking into the possibilitys of joining the Hellenic league ! Stick that in your rumour pipe.The question of cranfield being in the league or going into the beds county league for next season is still to be decided.I can make up the shortfall of money for the club for the 1st team if we do stay in the south mids,but its about the local people and what they want maybe the money I can get will be better spent elsewhere who knows.

Who's going to replace you next year Beer'sy, or do you think bribing your players to play may help you escape the drop?

Thought you might pop up now you won a game lol.Not sure what you mean about bribing players or escaping the drop ?

Maybe this info might help.There are some regular drinkers in the club who think that there should be locals, as in villagers playing for Cranfield United the problem is,is that the local players are not good enough to play in the south midlands league.So what they want is to play local football beds county league.This will reduce the cost of the football apparantly and give a chance for more local people to be involved and represent the club.Nothing wrong with that if you look at it from a local drinkers point of view who never ever watch the team away from home or at home half the time.Obviously from my point of view and a football view we should try to compete in the best division we can,so cases for both.Its a social club and not purely a football club thats the problem.Regarding myself i dont know what im going to do yet im trying to concentrate on getting to the end of the season with as many points as i can for the club then i will sit down and see what they want to do and decide.I have a wonderfull offer on the table from a club 3 divisions up but i live in cranfield 300 yards from the club so its a easy option .For me the season has been hard work,no joint manager or assistant no coach no physio and half the squad traveling up from london.I pay 1 player out of my own pocket and i have to pay expenses ie petrol for the boys out of my own pocket,the chairman is a ref in the local leagues and has probably seen 3-4 games, the club have never even offered to pay my phone bill for a month.I knew what the club did and didnt do when i took the job so i cant complain too much i suppose if the club does drop out of the ssmfl i will feel like ive waisted my time in a way. I hope ive made a small difference in the 2 and a half seasons ive been there.The club know i might move on and have asked if i could get a new manager so if anyone on here is interested feel free to call me on 07815 292166 cheers Lee.

Edited by lee bearman

I have spoken to 3 chairman in the ssmfl so you never know ! Winslow Lol I could put up with the noise but not the clothes or footwear he needs a new stylist. Talks like a cockney and dresses like he is from the countryside and lives in bletchley lol.

You said he was sent off

Mr Conway asked the so called Great One to leave the dugout so he went to stand behind the railing, isn't that being sent off then

No.

Well if it isn't I don't know what is!