Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hello All!

Alex Sizemore

Hello guys, I'm Alex Sizemore and I have just recently become interested in non league footy over in the UK. I'm an American who loves the European game but have found non league more enjoyable for obvious reasons. Ive followed football for 4 years now and am looking to follow a new team. I'm really excited to learn more about you all and the game!

Give Slough Town FC a look,Alex,you won't be disappointed.

We also have sponsors called MYFC.com ,that do a comprehensive service for overseas supporters to join.

We also got promoted last season,too,so are hopefully on the up ! However,our path never seems straight-forward ! Our history will tell you that.   

Give AFC Hornchurch a look.

One of my best friends Is an American although his parents are originally from Hornchurch but moved out to the US in the 60s.

He is from Virginia but now lives in Washington DC

He fell in love with the club and spends Saturday afternoon glued to twitter and facebooks for updates.

We have a Facebook page you can find us on there,we have a website and twitter accounts

Archived