Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

ticker tape welcome????

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
34 replies to this topic

offline UP FLEET

UP FLEET
  • First XI - Sub
What would people on here think of a ticker tape welcome, red and white baloons etc for the welcome of the teams on saturday. get the drummer to go over the top gee the crowd up lots of noise, surely this feal good factor would pass on to the players.Get all the kids to sit down on friday night and cut up the news papers, and dads get puffing on those baloons. This would look good for the sky cameras, and look good for the fleet, what do people think?

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Great idea - reminds me of the away cup match at Burton the year we went up.....

offline carjam

carjam
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Good Post. A Full crowd rendition of Cheer, Cheer, here come the Fleet during the match too.

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
YES YES definately the rendition, i seem to be the only person who sings any of it when the players come out. A full rendition of that would be quality.

offline KShep

KShep
Yeah, I remember bedford, the confetti and party popper string was brill! The Cheer cheer thing is a great idea, but theer are probably only 800 or so that know the song... still, 800 peoples enough! If the drum keeps going for the whole of the match, that wil b excellent, and y not keep the drum going for ever in the league games?? COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offline Wobbly Wayne rides again

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
A 90 minute rendition of Andy Fords Red and White army should be sufficient.

offline Fleet fan

Fleet fan
The guy with the drum should pass it on 2 someone who wants 2 bang it or play it because nearly all games so far this season he hasnt really done the job especially in the first half, the daggers game they were so noisey it was untrue i thought we were playing away maybe him and the singers should join the halfway liners on saturday and make some noise there COME ON U REDS.

offline carjam

carjam
A drummer at the halfway line is a good idea. More noise from there would be great. And if we go behind..its OK after all it is Notts County. Keep the noise going. We have waited long enough to be on TV. Lets make the most of it.

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
No,no,no,no,no!! The halfway liners are singers?? Get out of here!!!! "Come on, you Reds" twice and off to the tea-hut!! Keep the drum and the noisy oiks behind the goal where the cameras and mics can see and hear us. Come and join us!

offline Stu M

Stu M
Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
No,no,no,no,no!! The halfway liners are singers??

Indeed not. More of a tambourine and triangle afficianado myself to be honest.

Singing's for ladies.

offline Andrewc

Andrewc
A cross between Thora Hird and Baldrick then!

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
Also I dont particularly want to have to be standing next to that dodgy gantry!!! Keep it behind the goal original drummer and we will make noise and sing as loud as possible.

offline Charles Webster

Charles Webster
Anyone who expects anything to come out of the halfway line on Saturday will be disappointed. With a TV gantry blocking the view most of the HWL will be scattered elsewhere in the ground. If you stand on the halfway line you will only see one end of the ground. So it's down to the covered end to really crank up the noise.and , please, try and maintain it for 90 minutes(includiong the drum).

offline Ronnie

Ronnie
Well said Chaz. We have already decided to abandon the halfway line and will be joining the 'wall of noise' behind the goal.

COME ON YOU REDS

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
Yes Ronnie.....come and join us!

offline Ronnie

Ronnie
We'll be there Daz.
The timetable is: meet in the Pocock at about 2.00 for a couple of pints. Then all aboard a Super Daz special to Northfleet and a date with history.

COME ON YOU REDS

offline King Carlos

King Carlos
  • Reserves
Remember reading something on here in the past about someone owning a Fleet flag which has been taken to England matches etc.

Is this correct? Could anyone confirm this? and if so will this flag and/or any others be on display for the tv cameras on Saturday?

offline King Carlos

King Carlos
  • Reserves
Your not the only one with the idea of meeting in the Pocock Ronnie, I have arranged to meet a few others in there from 2.30 on Saturday.

offline Ronnie

Ronnie
See you there KC

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
As I will have an 11 year old with me.....what time is the club bar opening?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus