Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The 'Full Time' website system

Am I correct in thinking that Mitoo has been replaced for the new season by Full-Time for the league results?

If so, is there any way to get the squad lists to load in number order, not alphabetical?

The one Leverstock Green added yesterday is in alphabetical order: http://full-time.thefa.com/DisplayFixture.do?id=14842970

Mitoo used to be really good and I've got loads of archived team lineups over the years from there, but can't if they're not in number order!

Spoken with someone and they are looking into if teams can be shown in number order but the earliest indications are they cannot.

Attendances should be included in the text message that goes out to people sending in the result - however it appears this facility is not on cup fixtures so again its being looked into.

Attendances have now been included on all text messages for all competitions except Reserve Challenge Trophy.

Afraid there is no way on showing teams in shirt number order.

I've never used Full-Time but by the sound of the above if you were to use A-P as a prefix for each player instead of shirt numbers 1-16 it would come out in the right order if that was accepted by the system.

When selecting players that played or were substitutes all you do is click the box next to their names so no facility for doing as you suggested.

This website is even used by the FA Womens League and they too can only list players in alphabetical order - so if the FA cannot change it for their level then us lower clubs at grassroots levels have no chance.

As a programme editor I find it a pain as it would give you a rough idea of what shirt number they would be playing in

Yes I am aware of this and it will be interesting to see what happens when they do there next team-sheet because if there are changes they will have to delete the number and assign to new player. This could mean that the last team-sheet is affected and shirt numbers from that team-sheet disappear.

Will update after Tuesday to let you know if shirt numbers are an option

Right using the way Wembley did it I have just tried doing my team sheet with numbers for Wednesday and it automatically duplicated the same player who played on Saturday with the same shirt number. Now this would be wrong as we had players in different number shirts.

How Wembley did it was to allocate that number against the player in their registration list and this would mean that number shirt would always be set against that player so if club's use squad numbers it would be okay but with different players wearing same shirt number it does not work and I will be contacting Wembley now and let them know this is not an option and will remove the numbers.

Edited by Karen Browne