Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What has happened at Harefield?

When manager Phil Granville left Harefield Utd in the close season to take the reigns at Hanwell Town he took with him 90% of last seasons first team, So this season the Hares have really struggled, Having watched them several times this season they will do really well to avoid relegation.Ironically this weekend Phil Granville was :relieved of his duties: at Hanwell Town

When manager Phil Granville left Harefield Utd in the close season to take the reigns at Hanwell Town he took with him 90% of last seasons first team, So this season the Hares have really struggled, Having watched them several times this season they will do really well to avoid relegation.Ironically this weekend Phil Granville was :relieved of his duties: at Hanwell Town

Spot on.

I liked Phil Granville and Dave Tilbury both are nice guys but the football was hard on the eyes at times. I rate ex Harefield United players H.Newman, T.Hunt, R.Kinnane, R.Ashe, D.Vincente, B.Gill and C.Davies (Not sure if he is ex Harefield) hope some of them remain at the club.

Goodluck to Phil and Dave in there next job.

Anyone want to give me odds on Granville - Tilbury moving to Southall with former Levy Green boss Paul Faulkner filling the hotseat at Harefield? ....

Great double there and makes good business sense for both parties with alot of Faulkner boys currently plying there trade(wasting their footballing lives) with Harefield Saints in the West Herts league.

"Denilson Vincente" is a fine player. Lovely left foot but reminds me so much of Victor Moses.

Played alot of south mids in his time.

"Denilson Vincente" is a fine player. Lovely left foot but reminds me so much of Victor Moses.

Played alot of south mids in his time.

Yes a decent player and character and our current top scorer.

Harefield have 5 home games out of their next 6 fixtures, sadly with the current set up in place i cant imagine them getting anything more than 3 points from those games. defenders who can`t defend,midfielders who cant creat,and forewards who cant score. recipe for disaster. Come on Hares prove me wrong,

Rumour.....

Phil Granville is back in the Harefield United FC hot seat.

Rumour.....

Phil Granville is back in the Harefield United FC hot seat.

Please be true, and let him bring the ex Harefield players back with him ;) ,

I think most if not all of them will follow Phil G back to the green green fields of Harfield :-) IF INDEED THE RUMOUR is true.

We shall see......

Well, what a turnaround at Harefield tonight, as they deservedly beat FC Broxbourne 3-0 with 4 under 18`s playing for them. and Phil Granville was there watching strengthening the rumours flying about that he is returning.

Well, what a turnaround at Harefield tonight, as they deservedly beat FC Broxbourne 3-0 with 4 under 18`s playing for them. and Phil Granville was there watching strengthening the rumours flying about that he is returning.

Yep thats a good result for the Hares. Phil Granville was probably there working out what current Harefield players are worth keeping for when he returns oh sorry thats just a rumour ;-)

Anyone want to give me odds on Granville - Tilbury moving to Southall with former Levy Green boss Paul Faulkner filling the hotseat at Harefield? ....

Great double there and makes good business sense for both parties with alot of Faulkner boys currently plying there trade(wasting their footballing lives) with Harefield Saints in the West Herts league.

Don't waste your money ! no changes on the cards at Harefield right now.

As for the lads playing as the saints they seem to be enjoying themselves having a season out of the limelight.

Harefield have 5 home games out of their next 6 fixtures, sadly with the current set up in place i cant imagine them getting anything more than 3 points from those games. defenders who can`t defend,midfielders who cant creat,and forewards who cant score. recipe for disaster. Come on Hares prove me wrong,

Learn to spell first ! then make a valid point . If they are all so bad Mr lip why do you want to come back ???

Or am i guessing you are not the person i think you are ....

All back to normal now as the Hares hit bottom spot again following the 4-1 defeat at Berko.

Would be tough for any team in the division to go to Berkhamsted and get a result to be honest. 

Would be tough for any team in the division to go to Berkhamsted and get a result to be honest. 

sense at last .. Berko are one of the teams fancied to push for the title. 

I'm sure the Young Hares would be happy to just survive this season. Can it be done with such a young side that is the question ?

Manager Jason Shaw i'm sure will be calling on some old friends to get a bit of experience to help the boys out.

Already been busy this week watch this space for some interesting newcomers.

Learn to spell first ! then make a valid point . If they are all so bad Mr lip why do you want to come back ???

Or am i guessing you are not the person i think you are ....

Oh dear. the grammar police are on my case, The title of this thread is What has happened at Harefield, in my few posts i have answered that question as i see it, I watch the Hares most weeks and when i see the same players making the same mistakes week after week it tells me that the set up at Harefield is not good enough. As for the Berko result i was just stating that things were back to normal after the exellent result against Broxbourne.As for you guessing who i am you are so far of the mark you`re in the next county.

Edited by the leatherhead lip

Oh dear. the grammar police are on my case, The title of this thread is What has happened at Harefield, in my few posts i have answered that question as i see it, I watch the Hares most weeks and when i see the same players making the same mistakes week after week it tells me that the set up at Harefield is not good enough. As for the Berko result i was just stating that things were back to normal after the exellent result against Broxbourne.As for you guessing who i am you are so far of the mark you`re in the next county.

If your one of the few followers that still watch the team i salute you. Where have the other 70 odd gone ??

Crowds of only 30 to 35 people won't bring in enough income to pay players what they seem to think they are worth..

We have been here before and let go people who were bringing on the youngsters of what should have been the clubs future only to see them appear at clubs playing above Harefields level. Even at pro level and representing England.! 

Patience is needed now i think .  

Yes i am one of the few who turn out to watch the Hares these days, and i encourage the team from the sidelines even though most games end in disappointment .  I`m sure with a little tinkering like bringing in an experienced stand out midfield general. a proper hard nut centre back and a proven goal scorer to play along side the youngsters we would be clear of the relegation zone come the end of the season. As for the number of people coming through the gate going on long cup runs and winning league games would soon put that right, ;)