Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Business as usual.

KilnBrowLobster

Fantastic news.

Been missing the Kiln Brow Burgers.

AND, the footy ??  :ph34r:

...2 40pm the sun is out at Kiln Brow!

Light shower in Dorking.  Some sun: some heavy cloud.

Redhill 0 3 AC London.

no luck with our finishing lots of chances and lads worked hard, lost count of the ball hitting posts but it was not to be.

AC well drilled and motivated and huge defence constantly chatting. From what lve seen so far this season AC will be hard to stop. The pitch looks

fantastic.

Redhill 0 3 AC London.

no luck with our finishing lots of chances and lads worked hard, lost count of the ball hitting posts but it was not to be.

AC well drilled and motivated and huge defence constantly chatting. From what lve seen so far this season AC will be hard to stop. The pitch looks

fantastic.

Bad luck, Burger-Boy on your first game on your new pitch.  I'm due for a medical review at ESH, Three Arch Road in November, so I intend to have a squint at your ground.

I personally think AC are a team to watch for the future.  Possibly shades of Guernsey in seasons past !

Redhill 0 3 AC London.

fantastic.

GREAT NEWS

Bad luck, Burger-Boy on your first game on your new pitch.  I'm due for a medical review at ESH, Three Arch Road in November, so I intend to have a squint at your ground.

I personally think AC are a team to watch for the future.  Possibly shades of Guernsey in seasons past !

!

Archived