Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bognor away - Trains

Stanners66

Folks, due to ongoing strike action on Southern it's likely that there will be no direct train service to Bognor on 14th January.  I'm checking alternatives but it's not looking positive at the moment :-(   The best I can do at the mo is Havant then an hour on a bus!  You local peeps may be best off on the coach but if anyone fancies picking me up from Colchester please yell!!!

I,m assuming that the one coach that we are taking is the players coach. So with full compliment of squad and directors, that leaves about 20 / 25 seats for the supporters. The lack of provision is pretty poor in my opinion and I've now found something else to do this Saturday.

Coach filled up too late for me to change my plans and run a mini bus but that is an option in the future.

All the signs are good down here on the south coast. There was some heavy rain yesterday, frost overnight, but today has been dry, with. clear blue skies, plenty of sunshine, with a chilling cold wind. The weather forecast for tomorrow is dry and fine, so shouldn't be a problem, and no pitch inspection is planned.

Archived