Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Clean up day 30th June.

andydick

The club would like as many volunteers as possibe to come down to the ground on Saturday week (30th June) to do a fair bit of tidying, weeding and general cleaning up.

We have Arsenal U23s arriving at the end of July so it would create a great impression if we can get the ground looking as tidy and well maintained as possible.

If you can, please come to the ground from 9am to midday.

Also, an opportunity to catch up with the players as they'll be starting their pre-season training the same day.

Thanks

Last season was brilliant. Promotion.  Champions.  Great home and away days, Not only in the league, but the Trophy and FA Cup too.

But some of the best days were pre season.  Helping out at the ground, cleaning, weeding, painting.  Seeing the management and players outside the stress of a matchday, Knowing that what you were doing was a good thing. Feeling part of the club.

I would thoroughly recommend being part of this if you haven't before. 

Having said that, I'll be wishing you all the best because I can't be there on the 30th as I'll be away abroad with work. But if you've got this far, please help if you can - you genuinely feel better for doing so.

If work days can be posted as early as possible that will really help in booking days to assist.

A massive thank you to everyone that turned up.

We really do need the support of the fans in these situations as there's only so much that the officials at the football club can do.

Archived