Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SUPAT RUNGRATSAMEE IS BETTER THAN TODOROV

Simply do a search for the diablo tactic. It's considered to be verging on cheating because it is so good. I can post screenshots if anyone is really that interested???

OK, so it's only a reserve game, but to win 14-0 is still impressive....

fourteen-nil.jpg

My brother's exploited the match engine too, I think it was CM 00/01 but I'm not sure... anyway, as Leeds, he made Viduka man-mark the opposition 'keeper and usually scored at least 2 every game.... he got 6 once.... and got something like 72 goals in the whole season, with the team as a whole getting over 100.

• 1 month later...

Managed to take Farnborough from the Conference to the Premier in successive seasons using the Diablo tactic and managed to pinch Supat from Pompey and he's forming a lethal partnership with Adam Nowland, so I'm well pleased!

Take a look at the player settings especially for the MC and the two FC's. The right hand side FC should be a strong Shearer/Heskey/Beattie strong and hold it up type player and the other a Owen/Henry/Saha type quick pacy player to play off of him.

Play Oskarsson as the MC and his pace, acceleration and off the ball will provide you with at least 40 goals a season, although 80 odd isn't uncommon if he can stay fit.

I've used it with great success on 03/04 v4.1.4 and v4.1.5 as has another of the Slough fans. Concentrate on those three positions, and the rest will just about fall into place for you, although a good DM is highly recommended. If you start in the Conference, I got Nick Roddis from Aldershot and he basically made the team tick all the way to the Premier. Never seemed to do as well without him in the side.

Let me know how you get on!

I don't use no diablo and have taken Huddersfield to the premiership in five seasons. Qualified for Uefa Cup second season in top flight. Joe Keenan and Jerome Thomas have played all four divisions. Just find consistent formation and first XI.