Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

Against the Minstermen!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Blind Bigot

Blind Bigot
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi Fleeties!

Looks like the Fleet have had a promising start - 3pts tomorrow should put us right up there. Although I dearly want Fleet to secure the points I have to say I felt very sorry that York City were relegated last May. They've had a terrible time in the past 2 years with administration and being 3 days from liquidation at one point. The fans raised £250,000 in 4 days to save their club. A magnificant effort! Some fans came to speak to us at Huddersfield when we need to set up our Supporter Trust and they were 1st class.

I've been away for a few days and managed to miss the Terriers matches with Hartlepool Utd (shown on Sky I believe) and a Yorkshire derby with Sheffield Wednesday - games that we lost 0-2 and 1-0 respectively. I cut short my holiday for the cup game at L**ds Utd however. What a night! Unfortunatelty we lost the game 1-0 but we had to 'play' the ref too. He turned down 4 solid penalty appeals, one which was an absolute 'stonewall' hand to ball, the others were, in TV hindsight, ball to hand but marginal. We had 5,200 Terriers in full voice behind a goal - magical! Sadly, lots of 'hoolies' from both sides threatened to spoil the night totally - I don't often say this but thank god for the 'old bill' they certainly earned their money that night.

All the very best tomorrow!

BB

offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
Minstermen !

Great Footy team.

My daughters loved 'em

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus