Jump to content

Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

  • Photo
    Kel

    Age: 57

  • Photo
    Daz P

    Age: 42

  • Photo
    Will Graham

    Age: 32

  • Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

    Age: 44


Photo

Potter / Mckinney

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
41 replies to this topic

#21
offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 4,871
  • Joined: 14 Sep 2001
  • Location: Canvey Island, Essex
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
i dont think you can say next couple of games!! what happens if he has the worst game of his life tuesday, what still keep him in because he played well 2 games ago???


You can't drop a player on the basis of one bad game, especially when up until now he has been superb.

#22
offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
    Offline
  • Joined: --
what about ash, cant see him stayin at the club now?

#23
offline Canvey_girl

Canvey_girl
  • Reserves
    Offline
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 19 Sep 2005
i think Danny should go back in goal ! he is a brilliant goal keeper and did very well for the gulls last season, or maybe i think they could share it then they both can get a game . also danny ptter is a really nice bloke n makes watchin canvey that lil bit funnier lol!

#24
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
i dont think you can say next couple of games!! what happens if he has the worst game of his life tuesday, what still keep him in because he played well 2 games ago???


You can't drop a player on the basis of one bad game, especially when up until now he has been superb.


i know that, but you cannot keep a player in on the basis of the best game his had for us?? i think his great and should be playing!!!

#25
offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 4,871
  • Joined: 14 Sep 2001
  • Location: Canvey Island, Essex
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
i dont think you can say next couple of games!! what happens if he has the worst game of his life tuesday, what still keep him in because he played well 2 games ago???


You can't drop a player on the basis of one bad game, especially when up until now he has been superb.


i know that, but you cannot keep a player in on the basis of the best game his had for us?? i think his great and should be playing!!!


I'm not basing that on his best game, I'm basing that on every performance he has made this season. You're gonna get a kicking on the coach for being so argumentative Mark!

#26
offline blooming barmy bongo

blooming barmy bongo
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 549
  • Joined: 11 Aug 2004
ladies ladies calm down dear its only a goalkeeper!!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif" alt="" />

#27
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
Quote:
The Great Eckscape said:
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
i dont think you can say next couple of games!! what happens if he has the worst game of his life tuesday, what still keep him in because he played well 2 games ago???


You can't drop a player on the basis of one bad game, especially when up until now he has been superb.


i know that, but you cannot keep a player in on the basis of the best game his had for us?? i think his great and should be playing!!!


I'm not basing that on his best game, I'm basing that on every performance he has made this season. You're gonna get a kicking on the coach for being so argumentative Mark!


i know all his games have been great for us!!!
Dont worry glen i wont say no more to set you off whats the matter have you got bad pmt lol <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#28
offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 14,658
  • Joined: 23 Jan 2003
  • Location: Canvey Island
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Ban him from the coach!!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#29
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
oh yellow just as i was starting to like you!!! LoL <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" /> <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#30
offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 4,871
  • Joined: 14 Sep 2001
  • Location: Canvey Island, Essex
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Quote:
canveyboy18 said:
i know all his games have been great for us!!!
Dont worry glen i wont say no more to set you off whats the matter have you got bad pmt lol <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />


PMT - Punch Mark Temptation

#31
offline Chris G.

Chris G.
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
    Offline
  • Posts: 258
  • Joined: 27 Feb 2005
Quote:
YELLOW said:
Ban him from the coach!!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />



Shall i.......?

Better not, he is a drummer, plus i wanna see Glen lump him one lol <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/boxing.gif" alt="" />

#32
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
cheers chris but im not sure about glen hitin me !!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif" alt="" />

#33
offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
    Offline
  • Posts: 14,658
  • Joined: 23 Jan 2003
  • Location: Canvey Island
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Quote:
Chris G. said:
Quote:
YELLOW said:
Ban him from the coach!!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

Better not, he is a drummer, plus i wanna see Glen lump him one lol <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/boxing.gif" alt="" />


Would love to see that!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#34
offline TACKLE1000

TACKLE1000
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 636
  • Joined: 19 Feb 2002
PMT = Punch Mark repeaTedly!! SOZ, using a bit of artistic license with that one!

#35
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
yes and it didnt work lol <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

#36
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
Quote:
YELLOW said:
Quote:
Chris G. said:
Quote:
YELLOW said:
Ban him from the coach!!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />

Better not, he is a drummer, plus i wanna see Glen lump him one lol <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/boxing.gif" alt="" />


Would love to see that!! <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="" />


already been done got lump last night by a twat who cannot hold a few pints what a dick!!!

#37
offline blooming barmy bongo

blooming barmy bongo
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 549
  • Joined: 11 Aug 2004
bring the dick along tomorrow and the yellow army can use him as a drum

#38
offline canveyboy18

canveyboy18
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • rank
    Offline
  • Posts: 881
  • Joined: 24 May 2005
his started coming this season but his not going tomoz!!!!

#39
offline richard sparkes

richard sparkes
  • First XI - Sub
    Offline
  • Posts: 985
  • Joined: 5 Feb 2005
  • Supports: canvey island, west ham and venables
  • Foes: concord,ricay,sarfend and spuds
  • Fav. Player(s): matt game,alan brett and michael bisping
  • Fav. Sport(s): mma,football
who u talking about not ross

#40
offline CIFCislander

CIFCislander
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
    Offline
  • Posts: 504
  • Joined: 12 May 2004
Yeah thats who is talking about




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus