- Ground Maintenance
- Stewarding/Health & Safety
- Sponsorship/Fund Raising
- Media/Community Relations
- Supporter Communication
Now each of these areas will need people to steer them in the right direction. Anybody will be able to nominate themselves or others for a position, but this must be received prior to the day of the meeting. Communication will be made formally to everybody who signed the Supporters Trust forms to advise them of this.
The names that have been mentioned so far to stand for these positions are:
- Bar/Refreshments/Catering - Sue Bass
- Ground Maintenance - Tim McGinley & Alan
- Stewarding/Health & Safety - Steve Arnold
- Sponsorship/Fund Raising -
- Media/Community Relations - Glen Eckett
- Supporter Communication - Chris Gardner & Jim Martin
- Financial - Tony Richardson
- Merchandising/Retail - The Girls who currently run the shop alongside John Batch for supply
- Functions/Events - Sue Bass
There are also positions nominated for John Morris as acting Chairman for the Trust, Anita McGinley through her administration work to date, Gary Sutton through his vast knowledge of the operations of the football club along with financial know how, and Dennis Rugg to act as a link between the football side of the club and the Trust.
At the end of the season the elected board will be having a meeting with the current management to gain information that will help the Trust to run the club. Jeff has said that he will answer any questions in this meeting, so any questions that people want to ask can be submitted through the committee.
The matter will not be discussed with Jeff until the season has completely finished, which is understandable.
Hope that has kept everybody informed, any questions please ask.