Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Gradings

TB1

Lots of things wrong with a lot of issues. Always has been. Many yeas ago we had a fire 1990/91. Couldnt use our ground. Got a groundshare arranged at the Military Stadium in Aldershot. Great pitch, great facilities. Isthmian League said we couldnt because it wasnt an Isthmian ground. Wokingham then shared with Reading. The rules always change and although you have many good points I fear you may be heading into Div 1. Is John C and Richard S still involved ?

Quote:
WackoJackoUK said:
Quote:
TB1 said:
I know the league are carrying out their inspections this week.

Cobham & Chessington have both been granted A grading today!Also, Guildford United have completed all their work and expect A grade.

Frimley & Farnham tomorrow apparently! Rumour has both these clubs have ground shares to fall back on if their grounds are not up to scratch.

With this in mind, how will the league decide on who stays??

Hi guys

Feltham Player here. I know we groundshare at Hampton but we will be really annoyed if we end up being put in Div 1 simply because other teams arrange ground sharing facilities just to stay in the Division, ie. Westfield, Farnham, Frimley etc.

There was a rule for example that to be promoted you couldn't obtain a ground sharing agreement hence the reason Coney Hall didn't come up last season so I don't see why it should also apply to teams within the division.

Teams were also told to do the necessary work to their grounds before the START of least season to stay within the league.

NOW it seems they are BENDING THE RULES to stay within the division by ground-sharing. With the expenditure I would have thought some of the teams will never be able to improve their own grounds and will they ever do it now.

We did not ground share for this reason (vandalism reasons and other issues with the council) and being honest the cost has meant we cannot pay players so our squad is no longer as good as it once was.

What do you think?

maybe feltham should have finished higher in the league, hence avoiding a possible relegation!

Quote:
paulb said:
Quote:
neutralbob said:
its not a basd shout except WW is now on the lowest car du can get!!!

PB - yeah stevie hale turned up

humble pie? me? NEVER!!! brook champs southern league 2006/2007, bets team around aint we!!! haha mug

wareites? got rid of em, mugs!!! wot about those hertford kents!!!???

He sign? What about Jonesy?

think he did, but no he had other offers too

Quote:
neutralbob said:
Quote:
WackoJackoUK said:
Quote:
TB1 said:
I know the league are carrying out their inspections this week.

Cobham & Chessington have both been granted A grading today!Also, Guildford United have completed all their work and expect A grade.

Frimley & Farnham tomorrow apparently! Rumour has both these clubs have ground shares to fall back on if their grounds are not up to scratch.

With this in mind, how will the league decide on who stays??

Hi guys

Feltham Player here. I know we groundshare at Hampton but we will be really annoyed if we end up being put in Div 1 simply because other teams arrange ground sharing facilities just to stay in the Division, ie. Westfield, Farnham, Frimley etc.

There was a rule for example that to be promoted you couldn't obtain a ground sharing agreement hence the reason Coney Hall didn't come up last season so I don't see why it should also apply to teams within the division.

Teams were also told to do the necessary work to their grounds before the START of least season to stay within the league.

NOW it seems they are BENDING THE RULES to stay within the division by ground-sharing. With the expenditure I would have thought some of the teams will never be able to improve their own grounds and will they ever do it now.

We did not ground share for this reason (vandalism reasons and other issues with the council) and being honest the cost has meant we cannot pay players so our squad is no longer as good as it once was.

What do you think?

maybe feltham should have finished higher in the league, hence avoiding a possible relegation!

says a player from a team who went up because of reoranisation instead of their own merits. You are a hard man nb.

Quote:
paulb said:
yeah when I spoke to him he said was brook, northwood and me speaking to him.

Pesky Brook House!!!

brook house r all over players like a bad rash, something oneclub knows all about!!!

think he had a few more than that too!!!

Quote:
neutralbob said:
erm, top 3 gained promotion kroons, we finished erm.....3rd i beleive?

And without re-organisation 3rd would of got you where ?