Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MOB

sidney

Says the man who spends more time on the ricay forum than his own!!

Says the man who pretended to be a Canvey supporter winding everyone up during Jeffs move, then starts posting as a Mercenary United supporter on ricays site!!

Quote:
Sidney said:
"This is a fact,and i hope he tells us this on Thursday night so we all know where we stand.
We need to start planning as soon as we can so we can keep our club alive"

Quote:
Sidney said:
Ive got Canvey at heart,im just telling you the way it is.Your soon see....that im right

Quote:
Sidney said:
It's a done deal Gazza im afraid.
He is letting us down slowly.

I think that is an invitation to pop over to your place and give some back!!!

I suppose you did not say

"Look guys i love Canvey island just as much as you lot so why have a go at me? shoot the messenger eh?

I have been looking at this forum a long time now and only decided to join so i could tell you what IS going to happen.Thought you might want to know!

If it was all good news about our club i bet you would not slag me off then."

Jeff King is going to Chelmo,not sure if he will admit this Thursday night but it is going to happen.Lets find constructive ways off surviving.

Would you like the link to remind you!!!

Mob

Ignore him he is a waste of space and if he is a Chelmsford fan he is not representative of our fan base.

Dont you realise that by stirring things up on our message board you are reducing yourself to his level.

Remember there was little or no glouting about what happened between our clubs by City fans particulary as we have had our fair share of problems in the past.

If Sidney has given you a poor opinion of City imagine what you are doing for Canvey.

Quote:
sidney said:
i don't even support your team and he has mocked those comments up to warrant himself having a go!

Sidney when you click on your name there is a little button called "show all users posts", yours makes interesting reading.

Apart from that you have also when logging on left a "footprint" that is the same footprint you leave on the Chelmsford site.

We all have our own ISP details, that is how the moderators identify who is posting under assumed names!!

If you really want me to stick it all up here, I am happy to do so, will make you look a bit more of a mug than you already have.

Quote:
sidney said:
Why are you making yourself and your club look bad by posting sour grapes on the Chelmo forum?

Move on.......

if you're not a chelmsford fan, then what business has MOB's postings got to do with you anyway ?
Answer that and stay fashionable.