Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unrest At Grays

ronin

The man supplied the cash thats a fact and as I have said he was re-paid 10 times over in gratitude from the fans.

But does that then mean we have to 'sit on our hands'

I know people who are willing to spend excessive ammounts in the club shop yet we have hardly anything to sell.

The food outlet shut 30 mins before the end of the game the other day.

We played ringers against concord rangers

blah blah blah

At the end of the day MW is/was respected for what he did, this does however not give him free reign to do what he likes.

As I have said before the club isnt a happy place anymore because your basically told, pay your money and support the club how I want you to not how you want to.

Its a joke

Concord will be on the phone to the Essex FA before you know it!!!

i dont get why people expect so much credit because they put money into a football club, it is not like they do it just for the good of the club, they do it to make money for themselves as well, yes its a gamble but what buisness investment isnt

A lot of it comes down to peoples ego's and their personalities.

I have heard a few things about MW from Grays fans and he is a strange guy to fathom out at times. He certainly demands respect from people and doesn't appear to like any form of criticism - and sometimes blurs suggestion with criticism. As mentioned he has done a lot of good for the club and from the outside the wrapping looks good - but remove the layers and the investment and time in other areas has not been so forthcoming.

I'd also heard the main reason Sstimmo left was becuause he couldn't "get on" or work with MW any longer and needed to move on.

Certainly makes interesting reading and there are some similarities to be seen..........

Mick Woodward announced on BBC Essex that he is now manager of Grays, until at least the end of the season. He won't be appointing an assistant.

I am sure Grays will do really well under his management. I mean, just look at his pedigree!

Oh dear. Doesn't bode well!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest news from Grays is that it looks like Michael Kightley is having talks about a possible move to Northampton and Jamie Slabber is likely to be joining Oxford.

Looks like Boylan will definitely get his chance soon.

Think he is talking to Northampton as well as Wolves. That would be quite a leap from the Conference to the Championship.