Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the genius that is rhodes

I have produced ten programmes so far this season and I think other than the first two, or possibly three, they have all exceeded 24 pages. Admitedly I haven't been busting a gut this season as I did last which must be music to Hoddesdon's ears, I know they were devastated when we won the SSML Division 1 programme of the year at the AGM in June and I think the word you used at the time was 'stoically' to describe their delegation when the announcement was made.

• 1 month later...

Bugger me, how did I miss this poll? Been away too long I guess.

What was the final result out of curiosity?

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Pretty much got it right, in my view, although Lato could only be considered boring on here if you dont share any of his interests, and that would be a very harsh judgement

TheSpursFan - I think I missed this post at the time but I still maintain Lato and Spidermanor are an acquired taste and certainly not mine or in very small doses like when I saw him yesterday