Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the genius that is rhodes

I didn't say that I disliked you but just find you a bit odd that's all and childish for someone who's in their early thirties according to Jose. 'Small time Charlie' just seemed to be a fairly accurate description that's all coming from someone (Bugs) who doesn't know you from adam.

I've 'known' you since 6 June this year when you first came on here so I like to think I have built up a fairly accurate picture of you in that time and after 851 of your mostly silly posts!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Friday, 2:02pm
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Like I've stated before on many occasions I have no problem whatsoever with 'Sugar' and don't dislike him despite what members might think

Saturday, 8:19pm
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I could always see through him from day one when he took over the Chairmanship at Haringey from Peter Lawlor who had finally had enough. It went to his head straight away and fuelled his massive ego, 'Sugar' is a very arrogant individual who thinks he's the bees knees and beyond criticism

Football Man - Have I said that I dislike 'Sugar', he does have a massive ego and is arrogant but that's not a criticism, each to their own!

'Sugar' is fully entitled to be egotistical and arrogant if he wants to be, I don't have a problem with that but he won't make many friends and I think a lot of people are finally starting to see through him as is the case with you, I note that it didn't take you long to return to your obsessiveness about me rather than inform us what games you are planning to attend this week.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
you may guess my age (inaccurately I might add) bootyshake

Eagles1981 - It was Jose who told me you were in your early to mid thirties, how old are you then

Jonno has only done that to save face and earn a few brownie points from the likes of you for his fiver outburst as he knows he's still in most people's bad books.

I see that 4.24% of members so far agree that Jonno is in people's bad books on the back of the disgraceful fiver episode, I rest my case.

now 29% which is still not most even I dare to suggest in rhodesworld.

Yes but it's interesting that so many members still think that Jonno was in the wrong and well out of order with his outburst, I wonder which way Wader and NeutralFan have voted.