Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you aint on the list you aint getting in

By the way this looks very much like the guy who was swearing at spectators within earshot of my children at our infamous meeting on 10 November, can you kindly confirm this is the case as we still intend to make a formal complaint to the SSML hierarchy:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/sportlondonebenficafc/member.pl

The film with Kirk Douglas you mean, no doubt Lato will claim he has never seen it like The Ten Commandments and Schindlers List.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
By the way this looks very much like the guy who was swearing at spectators within earshot of my children at our infamous meeting on 10 November, can you kindly confirm this is the case as we still intend to make a formal complaint to the SSML hierarchy:

Rhodes, I think you should go ahead and make that complaint and single this man out if so wish. Let me warn you that you might find that this may backfire as when 'you' point the finger, there are always 3 fingers pointing to who really is responsible!

He should be reported - to the gay tash police. That's an absolute howler he's got under his shnozz sick

The film with Kirk Douglas you mean, no doubt Lato will claim he has never seen it like The Ten Commandments and Schindlers List.

No I've seen Spartacus, its a Kubrick film after all and he is one of my favourite directors. Spartacus is good but Dr Strangelove, The Killing and Paths of Glory are all better Kubrick directed films in my opinion.

Lato - Out of morbid curiosity what is your favourite film of all time

not sure...probably Dr Strangelove.

I think that says a lot about you and your humour as the film is not my cup of tea at all, I'm also not a big fan of Peter Sellars or George C Scott

I think that says a lot about you and your humour as the film is not my cup of tea at all, I'm also not a big fan of Peter Sellars or George C Scott

perhaps it does. Also says a lot about you that you can't spell Sellers right.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
So, what is your favourite film then Rhodes?

I think that's got to be North by NorthWest although a few run it close, Lato will no doubt tell me in his next post that he's not Cary Grant's biggest fan

No I agree, North by Northwest is a good film but Hitchcock was a master film maker. I haven't seen a lot of Cary Grant films other than NBN and To Catch A Thief which I think is better.

Originally Posted By: Lato
To Catch A Thief which I think is better

You would, no surprise there. There are a lot of great one liners in North by NorthWest, like I said the Peter Sellers humour just doesn't do it for me which is why we're like chalk and cheese, it's the same with John Cleese and Monty Python who you no doubt swear by

rhodes why do you have to turn everything into a contest. I am just expressing an opinion as you asked me and accepting yours but that isn't good enough for you.

It's not a contest but personally I cannot understand anyone who likes Peter Sellers or John Cleese that's all, the Goons for example were pointless but I bet you and Spidermanor thought they were the best thing since sliced bread, the same goes for Monty Python.

Why bring Spidermanor into it, why does his opinion matter?

Yes I do like the Goons and the Pythons but if you don't so be it, it doesn't worry me. I can't stand Catherine Tate and think she is untalented, derivative and unecesarily rude in an unfunny way but I know she is popular.

It's just another example of the reason why you alienate so many people on this website, your refusal to accept people have different points of view from yours.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Why bring Spidermanor into it, why does his opinion matter?

He's your partner in crime isn't he and you're both joined at the hip so surely it's safe to mention you in the same breath.