Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you aint on the list you aint getting in

Originally Posted By: Bitch
'The Great One' bow

Folks - Just to let you know Clement Temile has kindly agreed to attend the Christmas drinks at Hamilton Hall on 14 December as has Hector Varela and Martin Ash, a night not to be missed!

Admitedly he doesn't know what he is letting himself in for but it should be a good night, fortunately Lato and Spidermanor won't be there this time to spoil it

Actually rhodes we both stated we would be attending the last one. Trawl through our posts one night at 4.09am and you will see this.

Not sure about this one as you personally have made it so clear you don't want us to be there which is a bit dictatorial of you really. Do you have the authority to do that? Does anyone?

I just automatically assumed that you and Spidermanor won't be coming on 14 December however although, as you say, I would prefer you not to be present it's a free Country and I can't stop you turning up, I doubt many members, if any, will be talking to you though after your behaviour last time.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Why does one have to put ones name on the list in order to attend?

This sounds more like a debs ball than a football pi$$ up.

Silly billy grin

I did the post as a reminder, just incase anyone wants to come. It'll gimme an idea of how big a table to reserve smile

Originally Posted By: Wader
Why does one have to put ones name on the list in order to attend?

I think the idea is to avoid a similar situation we had last time with Lato and Spidermanor just turning up unannounced and spoiling the party

If Lato and Spidermanor put their names on the list beforehand then I will have no objection to them attending the event, the same goes for Football Man and your good self.