Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If you aint on the list you aint getting in

You'll be aware that the ref has evened things out by wrongly red carding Robbie Keane! Ironically, the Keane incident is virtually identical to the sending off of one our lads yesterday.

Coming back to that pic if it is the Sport London e Benfica Chairman then Eagles1981 blatantly lied to us when he stated that he was in Portugal at the time of the game at the Copthall Stadium as it was definitely the guy who swore like a trooper in front of four of my children

I think it might not just be the tache that bears a resemblance wader.

hes either a rory bremner clone, or was cleverly suggesting with the avatar he is an impersonator, or hes the dodgy tached chairman himself cleverly getting Rhodes off the scent using the manager to spin a yarn at the KTFC game .

I love the virtual world!

now the bl00dy radio has stopped working at 2 all and ten men.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Birmingham scored on 92 minutes and won the game.

thespursfan quote: Sorry Eagles Im struggling here. Not the first time I suspect!!!! Your old avatar was a picture of you,then?

not rory bremner? You're very quick aren't you? How long did it take you to work that one out?

and yet you often post along the lines of "you wouldnt know it was me if I was stood next to you" Only 'coz you'd obviously be looking out for Rory Bremner and not me!

I remember Rhodes posting his opinion that the guy in the avatar was quite handsome, so I expect he remembers it too. Don't get jealous of Rhodes thinking I was a handsome and his obsession with me!!!! Ours is a long distance thing !!!!

bootyshake

Probably regrets it as well as it could have been that that started off the gay worship thing.

Yeah, like you don't like arsewiping Rhodes!?!

By the way this is a full stop.Annoying isnt it!

Listen Bindi, what is very annoying is the full stop, so bland!!!! Bakri Chod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Coming back to that pic if it is the Sport London e Benfica Chairman then Eagles1981 blatantly lied to us when he stated that he was in Portugal at the time of the game at the Copthall Stadium as it was definitely the guy who swore like a trooper in front of four of my children

Eagles - You haven't answered the question as to why you told pork pies about your Chairman being with you in Portugal on 10 November, he was at the Copthall Stadium wasn't he swearing his head off in front of little children

Firstly, if you want to make a complaint about said person. Be my guest, make my day!

The fact that you feel the need to call me 'a liar' that is very disturbing and slanderous but this is what you have to consider very carefully:

1 - Am I a liar?

2 - Are you sure of your facts?

3 - Do you have any evidence supporting this?

Then go ahead proceed with the complaint!

Just as long as you are willing to face the consequences:

1 - Bringing the game into disrepute by not opening the changing rooms on time, therefore causing the confrontation in the first place!

2 - Facing litigation due to the slanderous comments you have made of my person! Only preventable now with a public apology on this forum!

I rest my case!

rory,, you are just plain weird, probably spending too much time alone in hotel rooms with jack daniels, stella and your lefthand as company.

Sorry matey but you've been caught again, claiming anonimity after posting your own picture and you are now falling into football mans and other's problem of just posting anti rhodes when you all have more to offer

Thanks Horace, the sad message got through the rainfall and forests of sussex. perhaps spurs will have a good new year and fight off derby for that 19th spot yet.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
rory,, you are just plain weird, probably spending too much time alone in hotel rooms with jack daniels, stella and your lefthand as company.

Repetitive you are! Original you're not! How about you saying something different? You seem to only be inspired when you're defending your sweetheart Rhodes! evil2

following your strange indian insult which seems to insinuate I enjoy sexual relations with sheep and have a purple star on my forehead to prove it, I visited the wonderful "how to swear in foreign languages" website and came up with this apparently typical Portugay big tache macho con nacho y limon insult

O teu olho do c£ ‚ t?o grande que at‚ uma nave espacial cabe l dentro

clearly some letters missing but it says it means

Your butt hole is so big that a spaceship could park in it

crap maybe original no but different? i tink maybes a yes.

Eagles1981 - You have to admit that TheSpursFan has a point, you and Football Man do seem to have an unnatural obsession about me and every post seems to be analysed for some reason, Mark Lawrensen and Allan Hansen style.

thespursfan - the gulf between the player talent of Derby and Tottenham is enormous. I cannot begin to understand how the team that tonked the Rams in August (in front of my own eyes) is still within touching distance!

Feel free to dig! Unless Derby buy some quality in the next transfer window (unlikely), they are surely doomed. Spurs however need to buy some proper defenders.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I think it might not just be the tache that bears a resemblance wader.
hes either a rory bremner clone, or was cleverly suggesting with the avatar he is an impersonator, or hes the dodgy tached chairman himself cleverly getting Rhodes off the scent using the manager to spin a yarn at the KTFC game ... blah, blah, blah

Zorro STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil2 duel
Do ya give up? gotcha