Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MIND POWER [the power of the mind]

lesbos

hi sports fans,so whats going on with you urchins then? a few weeks back you were in good form, now you are out of all the cups and face a relegation battle.so whats happened? have your boys became bad players? of course not its all down to confidence basically your players heads are fecked up.dont you idiots realise that football matches are not won on the pitch but in the head.your players minds are full of negative thoughts and feelings but i know a lot about mental illness as my uncle frank is a obsessive compulsive and my aunt vera is a manic depressive,this situation can be turned round!!let me make this clear WE ARE WHAT WE THINK! if your players are thinking negative thoughts when they walk on the pitch they will be defeated! two years ago my cousin mick was in a right fecking state he spend his life drinking white lighting cider watching day time TV,guess what, today mick is assistant manager at poundstretcher in pitsea high street,how did he turn his life around? by using MINDPOWER{the power of the mind}.

you urchins obviously need to be inspired at the moment, maybe colin could tell them about mick in his pre match chat to show them that MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!! this is not psycho babble this sh!t works! why doesnt colin put up post it notes in the dressing room with comments like 'think positive','use mind power' and 'erase doubt from your mind'.

i bought a book on motivation the other day called 'you can if you think you can' but i cant be bothered to read it,maybe i could send it to the club im sure it contains a lot of top tips in it.im currently studying psychology at night school at basildon college would you like me to address the players on 'positive thinking'?

Wise words Richard and i am sure Colin will be interested in your ideas.

May i suggest that you try to enrol Cousin Mick in a literacy course at the said college.As mentioned before,i have had great difficulty in shifting those 'State Us Kwoh' tickets ,and don't get me started about the 'Lead Balon' tickets he has supplied me.

I am sure Uncle Urchin will contact you shortly to discuss the above matter and wonder if Uncle Frank will be available for the said lecture as well.

for feck sake cantos im sick and tired of you moaning about micks snidey tickets,right i will sort you out with two tickets for the pantomine 'snow white' at basildon's towngate theatre,the show has an all star cast featuring 'well hard' the german shepherd from eastenders and making his uk comeback gary glitter who performs his new single 'playground gang bang'.

Originally Posted By: richard193
dont lay a finger on me! i'll only get an erection.

Are you just checking, Richard ???

erection_therapie.jpg