Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor FC in liquidation...

no as I tried to explain to you but you can't seem to understand we had already made our intention to attend on the SSML forum. I can't speak for Spider (rhodes falls off chair at this point as he thinks we are joined at hip) but I don't read the ESL forum on this website therefore I wasn't aware of the need to confirm our presence to all and sundry. Mind you did it really matter in the end as we met the ESL guys and none of them seemed to think we shouldn't be there and they certainly didn't regard us as gatecrashers. Stangely it is only you after the event who decided on this rather bizarre status. Now I could be wrong but once again I beleive you did this because of your abnormal desire to be the centre of attention, something that is continuously evident on this forum as you come up with increasingly bizarre twists on the same ideas...infact its almost pathetic how deluded you have become.

Lato - Thats a bit below the belt as the last thing I am is deluded and I've no interest in being the centre of attention. It's strange that it's always the usual suspects who bring this up time and time again such as Football Man and your Siamese twin Spidermanor in particular, Horace, Septimus, 3praise, obviously 'Sugar', HTFCew and yourself, everyone else seems to be perfectly fine about my posts.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man and your Siamese twin Spidermanor in particular, Horace, Septimus, 3praise, obviously 'Sugar', HTFCew and yourself, everyone else seems to be perfectly fine about my posts.

and this one!

Yes but saying something and getting it down on paper are two completely different things

Such as:
"Gavin, your £60 is in the post";
"Jonno, put me down for a fiver for your charity game";
"I'll happily give £(insert any amount as it doesn't really matter) to Football Man's favourite charity"

You know, clippy, for once you speak truthfully!

Lato - Out of interest were you at Grosvenor Vale on the night featured in this link, I was appalled to read about the treatment Eton Manor allegedly received:

http://www.emfc.co.uk/MatchReports05/17_01_05.htm

Lato - Out of interest were you at Grosvenor Vale on the night featured in this link, I was appalled to read about the treatment Eton Manor allegedly received:

That was nearly three years ago you numpty! What the blazes has that got to do with the sad situation that Ruislip Manor find themselves in, in December 2007?

It's all part and parcel, Ruislip Manor don't appear to have made themselves many friends over the last few years and this could work against them when push comes to shove.

Yes I was there but you weren't but I suggest you don't believe everything you read on the internet. I can't see your reasons behind posting this link other than to make you look a bigger knobhead than you already are.

Lato - Have you just got in from work

Lato - Have you just got in from work

irrelevant..do try and stick to the point.

Lato

I've just heard from José that SLB's rival but friendly ex-manager of Neasden Foundation, Evan Forde, is to be joining Ruislip and will be bringing players with him. i think you're gonna see a marked improvement with his involvement, at least in footballing terms, in the near future!

Eagles1981 - Something doesn't seem quite right about Evan Forde, you don't just get sacked after winning the league unless you're at Real Madrid and Neasden Foundation's ground isn't exactly the Bernabeu is it:

http://www.london24.com/textonly/story.aspx?brand=KLBTOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=textonly&tCategory=london24&itemid=WeED10%20Jul%202007%2019%3A36%3A06%3A940

Yes but he still won promotion didn't he, if I remember it went right down to the wire and Neasden actually deserved to finish top over the course of the season by playing football whereas Sport London e Benfica often kicked and bullied your way to the Championship.

Yes but he still won promotion didn't he, if I remember it went right down to the wire and Neasden actually deserved to finish top over the course of the season by playing football whereas Sport London e Benfica often kicked and bullied your way to the Championship.

You plonker RodneyRhodes! You're describing Kentish Town again ... no sorry, you might not be, 'cause you've never won any championship!!!! evil2

Thats interesting news Eagles thanks.

Glad to see a leopard doesn't change its spots rhodes.