Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor FC in liquidation...

not the impression I got yesterday from a chat with those currently running the club. Admittedly things are not good though.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
...so I'm told

So you went to Cockfosters v Biggleswade Town on Saturday then, thanks!

I only asked because I thought that's where you got your information from

So which game were you at on Saturday then, I thought you were supposed to be debriefing us after every fixture you attend in future

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
...so I'm told

So you went to Cockfosters v Biggleswade Town on Saturday then, thanks!

This thread is about the sad state of affairs at Ruislip. Take your silliness elsewhere please.

I attach a link to Ruislip Manor's Messageboard, it makes sad reading however if the fans and local businesses all rallied round I'm sure it would revive the Club who are potentially a monster, Haringey Borough style:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/4084392226/show/703924

Have you withdrawn your application for the secretary job at Ruislip yet Rhodes?

Perhaps it's just as well I never received the curtesy of a response to my application, I assumed that Lato, Spidermanor or Manorborn had something to do with that

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Perhaps it's just as well I never received the curtesy of a response to my application, I assumed that Lato, Spidermanor or Manorborn had something to do with that

not at all. I think if you go back and read the posts we made at the time when you announced you had applied you will find a different story. However since that differs from your opinion of thinks no doubt you won't bother or you will but just not mention it instead preferring another sly dig in your own unique way of making people look at your ina favourable light.

Bit like the fact that Spider and me both said we were going to Hamilton Hall in the summer when it was first mentioned on this forum. (no doubt you haven't bothered to check or have and found that once again the facts disagree with you so you are keeping quiet) When the list got moved to the ESL forum we never bothered to add our names as we had already stated we would be there thus not making us as if it really makes any difference 'gatecrashers'. However by your own rules rhodes you will now have to give the names of all KTFC players who intend to turn up that night otherwise the same accusations could and should be made at them.

Originally Posted By: Lato
When the list got moved to the ESL forum we never bothered to add our names as we had already stated we would be there

Yes but your names weren't on the list were they which was a stipulation, therefore that made you 'gatecrashers'. Obviously when you first turned up about 6.15, some two hours before me, the Hornchurch contingent and Coup didn't know who you were from adam and wouldn't have thought to ask whether your names were on the list however when I arrived it was the first thing that came to my mind which was why I was so taken aback to see you.

read my post again specifically the first line of the second paragraph.

Yes but saying something and getting it down on paper are two completely different things, I think possibly the rebel in you and Spidermanor prevented you from doing it just to be awkward but it backfired badly on this occasion

It's a Public House Cec, anyone can go in there and buy a beer if they are over 18. Lists not required.

Anyways, whilst a good meeting place there are better proper ale haunts in the vicinity and of course curry houses galore.

I'm happy to meet for an alternative SSML drink on that night in another pub if anyone prefers. The Black Friar springs to mind along with a few others. Either way I'll try and get some lads along from 'other clubs' as well.*

* Unless I'm in Dorchester that weekend!