Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor FC in liquidation...

Not certain what's going on but Wealdstone shareholders/members etc started to receive letters today inviting all interested parties to a meeting at Ruislip Manor FC on Sunday 13th January at 11.30am.

The letter says "...this meeting will usher in the beginning of an exciting new phase in the history of Wealdstone FC".

I know that PEPF has got the go ahead now to continue, so the above is most interesting.

There is mention of the meeting on 13 January on Wealdstone's Forum although I think the venue just happens to be Grosvenor Vale and nothing more, there's nothing for Lato, Manorborn and Spidermanor to get worried about as far as I can ascertain:

http://www.wealdstonefc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=955

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
I think that Rhodes has massively changed his last post to give it a completely different meaning.
Members of FoRM are, of course, in the know - if only Rhodes had joined up!

HTFCew - I did change the post but not massively, going by the post on Wealdstone's Forum it would seem that it's simply a case of the meeting being held at Grosvenor Vale on 13 January and nothing more, correct me if I'm wrong.

Wader - So what letter did the guy on Wealdstone's Forum get, was it the same one

Originally Posted By: onekeown
If Ruislip go into liquidation, does that mean they get deducted 10-20 points like in the football league. Anyone know??

This is the Competition Rule so it seems the answer is yes to your question.

14. SPORTING SANCTIONS
14.1 If an Insolvency Event shall occur in relation to any Club that Club shall be deducted 10 points.The deduction shall
be made forthwith on the happening of the first Insolvency Event.
14.2 Where the Club takes or suffers an Insolvency Event-
14.2.1 At any time during the Playing Season, the points deduction shall apply immediately;
14.2.2 Outside the Playing Season, the points deduction shall apply in respect of the following Season with the effect that
such Club starts that Season on minus 10 points.
14.3 For the avoidance of doubt, where a Club is subject to more than one Insolvency Event (for example
Administration followed by a Company Voluntary Arrangement), the Club shall only be deducted one set of 10
points, such deduction to apply with effect from the first Insolvency Event.
14.4 The Competition shall serve the Club with written notice of the points deduction (the 'Notice').
14.5 A Club may only appeal against an automatic deduction of points on the ground that the insolvency
proceedings arose solely as a result of a Force Majeure event (the'Appeal'). For the purposes of this Rule 14, a 'Force
Majeure'event shall be an event that, having regard to all of the circumstances, is reasonably considered to have been
unforeseeable and unavoidable.
14.6 Any Appeal must be in writing and be received by the Competition at its registered office no later than 7 days after
the Competition serves the Notice. The Appeal must contain a statement setting out the grounds of appeal and
provide copies of any documentation upon which the Club intends to rely in support of the appeal.
14.7 The Club must also lodge with the Competition, at the same time as the Appeal, a deposit fee in respect of the costs
of the Appeal.
14.8 Upon receipt of the Appeal the Competition Secretary shall refer the matter to an SSAP by delivering to the Chartered
Institute of Arbitrators (or such other body as the Board may from time to time determine) five copies of the appeal
documents together with a request for the appointment of Arbitrators as set out in 14.9 hereof.
14.9 The SSAP shall consist of three Arbitrators, one of whom must be a barrister (or solicitor) of at least 5 years call who
will act as Chairman of the SSAP, each to be appointed by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (or such other body
as the Board may from time to time determine) as provided above.
14.10 The Competition shall, immediately upon receipt of the Appeal, instruct a firm of independent accountants to carry
out a review of the Club's activities for the purposes of preparing an independent report into the circumstances
surrounding and leading up to the entering into insolvency proceedings. The Club shall meet the costs of preparation
of that report in any event. The report shall be provided to the Club, the SSAP and the Competition. The SSAP shall
take into account the contents of that report when determining whether the insolvency proceedings arose solely as a
result of a Force Majeure event.
14.11 Both the Club and the Competition shall be entitled to make representations to the SSAP. The SSAP shall use all
reasonable endeavours to hear any appeal within 21 days of the lodgement of the Appeal.
14.12 The SSAP shall have the power to:-
14.12.1 Confirm the deduction often points; or
14.12.2 Set aside the deduction of ten points and substitute a deduction of
such lower number of points as it shall deem appropriate; or
14.12.3 Order that there shall be no sanction at all.
14.13 The decision of the SSAP shall be final and binding. Any cost s incurred by any party in appeal proceedings brought
before the SSAP shall be met by the Club in any event and shall be considered as a sum due to the Company.
14.14 Any sanctions imposed pursuant to these provisions shall not be taken into account in respect of any other
sanctions, penalties or fines that may be imposed by the Competition in respect of any breaches of its Rules,
Regulations or Articles of Association by the Club.

Originally Posted By: onekeown
If Ruislip go into liquidation, does that mean they get deducted 10-20 points like in the football league. Anyone know??

If Ruislip Manor go into liquidation, will there still be a Ruislip Manor? This is a different level of football we are talking about here.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek

14.13 The decision of the SSAP shall be final and binding. Any costs incurred by any party in appeal proceedings brought
before the SSAP shall be met by the Club in any event and shall be considered as a sum due to the Company

Can someone help me understand this crazy rule? Surely if you are being charged for costs by the SSAP then your club hasn’t got enough finance to sustain its self anyway?????? crazy2

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Members of FoRM are, of course, in the know - if only Rhodes had joined up!

HTFCew - So what is the meeting all about then, do you know. I still maintain that it is just being hosted at Grosvenor Vale and won't have a bearing on Ruislip Manor at all:

Wealdstone FC have a called an open meeting for all interested parties including shareholders, players, juniors and supporters. The meeting will be held at Ruislip Manor FC, Grosvenor Vale, on Sunday 13th January, 2008 at 11.30am in the social club.

Wealdstone FC Chairman, Howard Krais, has said in a letter sent out to shareholders this week that is important that everyone associated with the club attends to hear about an exciting development that will have a big bearing on the future of the club.

Krais said "I hope as many Wealdstone people as possible attend the meeting. We want to set out our vision for the future of club, answer people's questions and see how they can become involved in helping us achieve the future we are striving for."

What will happen to Ruislip Manor's Football Development Scheme in partnership with Harrow College if Manor are forced out of business:

http://www.harrow.ac.uk/index.php?fuseac...9ef2da3651d6727

• 1 month later...

What is the state of play on Ruislip Manor's Football Development Scheme with Harrow College. Also as Wader has deleted the other Ruislip Manor thread I see that there was a breakin at the Club this week, nice of Lato, Spidermanor or Manorborn to let us know:

http://icharrow.icnetwork.co.uk/harrowobserver/latest/tm_method=full%26objectid=20470625%26siteid=53431-name_page.html

Can't you just stop making things up Rhodes? I didn't delete the other thread, at other members requested I locked it.

Why drag this old thread up? Start a new one about RM if you wish, but this is one is now out of date.

Thread locked.