Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A disgrace

Eastside Urchin

12 of us at ramsgate tonight.

we slag teams off for bringing f*ck all down to the bridge and when we play maidstone,ramsgate etc no one can be bothered to turn up.

The next time we play someone and moan about their support i will remind everyone of the pitiful support we took to ramsgate,it was embarrassing.

Funny how the last 2 years when we were winning everyone turns up but now we are not having the best of times and the team actually needs us no f*cker can be bothered unless its at home or the travel is laid on a plate for us.

Anyway,nice to see the other 11 regulars there and appreciate that not everyone can make it to ramsgate on a tuesday night but it seems some can't be bothered unless we are on a winning run.

take it easy mate...that was a tough call tonight with the a127 being closed....'tis a fct of life that home and away support is better when the team is winning but you know and I know that nowt is won or lost in december....ramsgate would be a poor turn out a week after we won the fa cup.... grin

we drew a line in the sand this season with two targets...play offs and nick a cup....we can achieve both...our attendences at home are up on average and as we all know they don't really go up until after xmas....

I know what you mean but we cannot expect all of us to be the same as all of us rob..... cool

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
we slag teams off for bringing f*ck all down to the bridge and when we play maidstone,ramsgate etc no one can be bothered to turn up.
The next time we play someone and moan about their support i will remind everyone of the pitiful support we took to ramsgate,it was embarrassing.
Funny how the last 2 years when we were winning everyone turns up but now we are not having the best of times and the team actually needs us no f*cker can be bothered unless its at home or the travel is laid on a plate for us.
Anyway,nice to see the other 11 regulars there and appreciate that not everyone can make it to ramsgate on a tuesday night but it seems some can't be bothered unless we are on a winning run.

Well said UM an hx supporter through and through how many others at your club can say the same applause applause

Originally Posted By: Lightweight

Well said UM an hx supporter through and through how many others at your club can say the same applause applause

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
biteometer.gif

Originally Posted By: Bitch
You know me....Grab a bargain Jane! Two for the price of one dance

That was in response to Unc smile

well we all knew that...you surely wouldn't respond to the old groundstealing embittered alki I am sure....awful people.... gore

right then...now about this thrashing....from me and the good doctor...grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Lightweight

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
biteometer.gif

wink

Rob I know what you mean, but did you not have a lift laid on, we have all been and done our bit for the club, I can remember getting home on a cold Tuesday night from Lewes at 1am, but in those days 12 was a good away support.

Keep up your good support and I know you mean well

Dibs

I appreciate what you're saying UM but after a fine turnout on Saturday (130+) this was always going to a tough game for people to attend (work etc). Lets look on the brightside (floodlights permitting)we get a chance to turn up in force for the rescheduled match. Don't make it a Tuesday mind!!