Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A disgrace

Eastside Urchin

can the two clubs hornchurch and ramsgate get together for the good of both clubs and ask fa for a saturday game bigger crowd for rams and would compansate horns not to have to come out on another tuesday considering this was the second time of trying for this match

come on you guys..lets all calm down and take stock.....we all miss games during a season for various reasons..footie is important but there are other things that are sometimes more important...I missed the tilbury games quite deliberately as I chose to use those dates to go into the city for meetings I had been putting off...my choice...

ramsate on a tuesday evening is an easy choice for a miss and I also contemplated missing it but chose to go as I guessed it would be a poor turn out and I was doing nowt else anyway....although a 3 hour drive for 30 minutes footie is stretching even my loyalty a bit and to be honest I was fckn furious last night which probably came out in my other post.. grin

I think we should all take stock of our own actions before we condemn others for missing games...fans are paying customers and take their options according to priority and I respect that at all times...as a club I do not think that we can ask for any more from our superb fans and indeed I expect that many spent up on saturday at margate...at least 150 of us there and that was their choice over ramsgate...fair enough in my book...in fact most sensible according to budgetry allocation laugh and in that respect we musn't forget that a lot of people cannot afford to travel midweek...

as for our teams performance at the moment and the reaction of our fans to it...well I actually think that we are doing okay....a bit of settling into a much higher standard of football and in all honesty I cannot see us not getting into the play offs come the end of the season...I have seen enough already this season to genuinely believe that....especially with jimmy now back and we have hardly had the best of luck as yet and indeed again last night we were denied one if not two nailed on penalties as we swarmed all over their area....the fans can complain if they wish as is their right and most of it comes from disappointment in not winning which we are used to......new players are getting used to each other and last night for example we looked good after the 15 minutes expected barrage from ramsgate....

I am sure that rob was not aiming his comments at individuals but was probably just disappointed as we all were last night....so lets move on and look forward to the visit of folkestone on saturday who are bringing two coaches down to the stadium.... yay

evening to$$ers lol

My comments were aimed at a handful of individuals,none of which have posted on here today.

I am not knocking people for missing games as i could miss a few at the end of the season due to one thing or another.

My gripe is with a couple of people who constantly slate the team either on the forum or in the eastside where i stand and then when it comes to the crunch suddenly dissapear.

One example of this was at colins questions & answer night the other day when someone who has been very vocal about certain things to do with the club/team had his chance to say what was bothering him to the managers face and hey presto he didn't turn up.

Those individuals would have probably read this by now and should know who it is aimed at.

I probably didn't word the original comment last night as well as others may of put it but i know i was not the only one who thought the same.The last thing i am going to do is knock someone because they didn't go last night but attends most games and gets behind the team,my knocking was aimed at certain people who seem intent on just turning up,taking the glory when it happens and then slagging the team when we hit a bit of bad form

Nice munch though treeboy you mug

lol tree,i told you the main offender earlier,i am not going to name and shame anyone as that isn't fair.

Most of us know who i am talking about as most of us get behind the team at all times unlike certain people who we hear constantly slating the team and managers decisions in an unconstructive manner.

And its not westy either although when i asked him earlier why he didn't go his response was "i forgot we had a game last night"

MUPPET

Originally Posted By: Diz
[****!!****] OFF!!! bloody cheek I'd sooner of watched 31 minutes in Ramsgate

now now dizzywizzy...you know I have contacts in high places at the bronx.....you were spotted wearing a tuxedo over a daggers shirt whilst attempting to impress a young barmaid by telling her you were a romford official... devil