Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

a few questions

lesbos

For the last seventeen and a half years i have fought a tireless and brave one man campaign to rid the non league game of corruption, my findings have now been put into a 342 page report and which will be sent to the crown prosecution service when i remember to buy some stamps. i've recently had panorama show interest in my findings and it looks like they will be filming a documentary where i will go undercover by wearing a false beard and i may possibly 'blacken up' to hide my identity.

Obviously hornchurch have featured heavily in my investigations over the years but i assumed they had now finally cleaned up their act and were doing things by the book, that was what i believed until today.following an interesting conversation in the concord rangers bar i would like answers to the following questions,

1] what exactly is grant beglans role at hornchurch and concord.

2]do you think its appropiate that a man should be involved with two clubs at the same time?

3]how much is concords current sponsorship deal with aspect, grants company worth?

4] if concord meet hornchurch in a match who does grant support?

lets hope i get a satisfactory answer to these questions otherwise it looks like a phone call to brian barwick is impending.answers please!

Originally Posted By: richard193
For the last seventeen and a half years i have fought a tireless and brave one man campaign to rid the non league game of corruption, my findings have now been put into a 342 page report and which will be sent to the crown prosecution service when i remember to buy some stamps. i've recently had panorama show interest in my findings and it looks like they will be filming a documentary where i will go undercover by wearing a false beard and i may possibly 'blacken up' to hide my identity.
Obviously hornchurch have featured heavily in my investigations over the years but i assumed they had now finally cleaned up their act and were doing things by the book, that was what i believed until today.following an interesting conversation in the concord rangers bar i would like answers to the following questions,
1] what exactly is grant beglans role at hornchurch and concord.
2]do you think its appropiate that a man should be involved with two clubs at the same time?
3]how much is concords current sponsorship deal with aspect, grants company worth?
4] if concord meet hornchurch in a match who does grant support?
lets hope i get a satisfactory answer to these questions otherwise it looks like a phone call to brian barwick is impending.answers please!

who the fck is grant beglan....grin

Ha Ha ! thats what i was gonna say ! grin

Rich you really should think or at least ask the right questions before you quote my old son !

As a share holder in Aspect it is my involvement in Concord that is key.

As to your remaining questions bring them to the correct forum and i will answer them. angel

Or hopefully on reading this you will realise what a twat you have been and apologise to all concerned ! whistle

Ant Smith

Chairman

Concord Rangers FC

i NEVER apologise or think before i ask questions,why oh why are half of hornchurchs team on loan at concord?? everywhere i went in canvey i saw 'aspect' vans, most of them showing no valid tax disc and why was there a 'bryco windows' van parked in your car park?? the mystery deepens.

Originally Posted By: richard193
i NEVER apologise or think before i ask questions,why oh why are half of hornchurchs team on loan at concord?? everywhere i went in canvey i saw 'aspect' vans, most of them showing no valid tax disc and why was there a 'bryco windows' van parked in your car park?? the mystery deepens.

ha ha it's all Harry Redknapp fault! grinWho are you Richard?A traffic warden biggrin1

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
The bryco van is being held on deposit

I wondered where we had left that...is my estwing hammer still in the back.... grin

its all tongue in cheek with richard and I think he is funny....take the pi55 takes out of NL football and we have nothing left....

now about these ware fuses.... shocked