Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

change for tuesday travel....

Uncle Urchin

Right, can anybody make 4 o'clock at the ground to go on the players coach ????

This will free up seats on the mini-bus ( hopefully therefore meaning we only need 1 ).Steve will drive it there and Dave will drive it back. Departure time can be 5.30 at the latest.

Ran Stainer, Wally & Colin, not the Gaffa, are already on the players coach.

Annie can you please ask your dad to be at the ground for 4 ( obviously you aswell, if you can make it ) ???

Mr B can you make it at 4 ????

i may have to drive down there tomorrow night as i am not sure what time i will finish work tomorrow,although i have asked for an early finish but we are busy,if i have a late one i will let someone know in the morning as i will drive down there when i get home from work meaning i can take a couple of people down there but hopefully i will finish early enough to get to the club for the bus

so thats a coach 2 minibuses and people making there own way to ramsgate thats good for a tuesday night u m you should *ollock the fans more often if this is the response, according to that weather update a bit parky tonite ,have lots of deicer for sale should you need it when we get back to bridge avenue tonight ?

lol,looks like my outburst worked.

I am going down in a car with my mate and i now a few others have rung me today to see they are coming,especially big neil from maidstone

Up the urchins.

Nearly didn't make it either as i have been broken down in sussex all morning and have only just got in from work