Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The impressive stats of Rhodes....

In the 520 days he has been a member of the forum he has an average daily post count of more than 19.... but if you take out duplicate posts it's only 0.5!!

So he hasn't made it while I've been cleaning out the dressing rooms then? I expect that there are a lot of MOD Christmas Parties to cater for at this time of year! When I worked in Whitehall, the suits used to have their genteel wine and nibbles, while the messengers used to have a right old knees-up in the basement! It was an honour to be invited to the messengers' party!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
In the 520 days he has been a member of the forum he has an average daily post count of more than 19.... but if you take out duplicate posts it's only 0.5!!

Actually I thought I had made more than 19 posts a day however I suppose that figure takes into account my absence for two full weeks when some of you very kindly donated to Charity and when Football Man alegedly didn't go to the Potters Bar Town v Cockfosters game

Unfortunately we do not have that power otherwise, I can assure you, it would've been abused a long time ago!!!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I was hoping that one of the moderators would temporarily suspend his account until beyond midnight.

I wouldn't put that past Wader the way he has been behaving towards me recently, I'm hoping that he will be at Hamilton Hall later on so we can hopefully iron out our differences face to face and man to man although that's probably unlikely. Incidentally I'll be making my entrance about 8.30 so see 'you all' then!

hurrah Rhodes 10,000th post.

well done for that, its kept the ssml forum standard high and not a rude word or angry comment in any of them I think.

Plenty of provocation and apparent insensitivity, but a certain veritas and consistency that can only be admired.

I hope the three cheers was sounded in Liverpool street tonight.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
and not a rude word or angry comment in any of them I think.
I hope the three cheers was sounded in Liverpool street tonight.

I don't do rude or angry, that's not me.
As for Liverpool Street Station tonight, where shall I start, it was certainly a night to remember and Wader was there, rather than coming to blows just the opposite was the case and we ironed out our differences over copious amounts of alcohol.
Greg Dyke also made a surprise appearance, what a great guy and nothing like I imagined him to be!