Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 15 Dec

Well I wish you well in it. The QF is a great acheivement for a Div 2 side but the semi's would as you said be fantastic.

Cheers Lato, its just a shame we flopped in the other cup competitions as i felt we could have had a good chance of winning the Div 2 Cup or Beds Senior Trophy, and whilst it is great to have a good run in the CT, the chances of us winning it are very low.

Originally Posted By: AWK
Cheers Lato, its just a shame we flopped in the other cup competitions as i felt we could have had a good chance of winning the Div 2 Cup or Beds Senior Trophy, and whilst it is great to have a good run in the CT, the chances of us winning it are very low.

You never know AWK you never know, good luck from me too.

Manorborn100 - How come you rarely post these days and when you do come on it's very insignificant and meaningless

the last three posts on this thread perhaps sum up exactly why rhodes gets on everyones wick so easily on this forum compared to other users.

Lato - AWK knows that I was just joking as he's probably the most respected member on the Forum other than Rak who also sits on the fence and makes Sir Trevor Brooking seem controversial in comparison. You, Manorborn and Spidermanor really do take yourselves far too seriously and it's a shame.