Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

final league table

lesbos

at the moment its almost impossible to work out whos the leading sides in the ryman premier because some teams have played SEVEN!! matches more than others, i.e. hendon 21 while horsham have only played 14.so bearing all this in mind i have devised a formula and fed all the results and remaining fixtures into my computer, the results make interesting reading.anyway without further ado theres the final table for the ryman premier:-

1.ramsgate 87 points g.d. +35

2.chelmsford 86 points g.d. +26

3.staines 85 +18

4.horsham 78 +17

5.afc hornchurch 82 -5

6.heybridge 83 +67

ok thats the top six positions so as things stand the urchins are on for a play off place,interesting to note that heybridge are due to just miss out on a play off place after their poor start.

are hendon in the ryman premier? i thought they were in ryman 1 south or am i getting them confused with kingstonian? anyway i didnt include hendon so lets say they finished 3rd so every side below them move down a place so that means hornchurch now come sixth and miss out on the play offs.please remember my table is only a prediction and not the real thing.

i think i might of made a couple of mistakes,as i say i just fed the results and remaining fixtures into the back of my computer and thats what came out, if i do it again i will try to include hendon and that may make it more accurate.

you just had to say the formula was possibly incorrect didn't you anthony LOL!! typical maths student lol!! although do find it rather surprising that a team finishing fifth could have a negative g.d. but more surprising things have happened in the past

Hendon winning a game 11-1 doesn't mean anything after all it is only one game Hendon are not going to beat everyone 11-1 hornchurch will beat them 11-1 when we play them on Feb 2nd tongue

and a great win for the urchins today YAY!!!! laugh (chants) UP THE URCHINS!!! ;D

Orient were 2nd in league 1 the other week with a goal difference of -1.

We were top with a goal diffence of 0.

Now 4th with a goal difference of 0.

Yeovil are 7th with a goal difference of 0 as well.