Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

JINGLE BELLS

Eastside Urchin

Jingle bells,jingle bells, jingle all the way,oh what fun it is to see the Urchins running away...play-offs are within distance but it is a tough league and 2nd from bottom placed is only a few points behind!It's called the league of mega buckets grinYou never know what you are gonna do from one week to another and how AFC Wimbledon is not pissing in that league is beyond me..2000 supporters,big wage bill and they are behind the Urchins!Have they sacked their manager yet? giveup

sorry Bitch [if that is your real name which i somewhat doubt} but i deal in facts not rumours,half truths and speculation,im best mates with micky haswell who pays for the dons and hes showed me his wage packet from the dons. he takes home £110 per week, by the way keep your mouth shut about this its as mickys personal business.by the way hes national insurance number is NB078507TC.

Originally Posted By: richard193
hes national insurance number is NB078507TC.

Sorry to be pedantic but no national insurance number in this country can end in TC. C maybe but not TC.

Maybe I should give our fraud department a bell and see what they say. grin