Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

merstham 3 horley town 0

I agree with you sydney not the normal battling performance in a derby game from Horley but thats how it goes,Horley I believe from what I remember have won a fair share of the derby games in the past and today was not to be,but like I said not taking anything away from Merstham a good side.

0208 do I take that as a compliment

I think it is about evens

03/04 Season

25/08 Merstham 0-0 Horley

07/10 Horley 0-2 Merstham

04/05 Season

02/10 Merstham 1-1 Horley

03/01 Horley 3-1 Merstham

05/06 Season

26/12 Horley 2-0 Merstham

17/04 Merstham 1-0 Horley

Maybe 0208 is a merstham new boy and can only remember this last game

So 0208, as you seem to think you know who i am what is your true identity,are you a supporter or are you a player or past player? I spoke to Mick Sullivan after the game and not even he knows who you are?

I thought I did ok against Merstham how about you?

Ok thats enough on that subject I wish Merstham every sucess this season with going up into ryman because that is where they belong,I have a few friends that I have played along side at Merstham who are both good and still young enough to go that step further and I wish them all the best in the future. So 0208 you still dont say who you are why do you hide behind 0208. I believe you are part of the youth set up could I be correct.

ohh i wouldnt say that swoon i dont think we are playing as well as we should, we played well against the green should have won butlocal derby always gets the blood boiling, missing a few players but isnt most teams at this time of year thats what quads ae for after all, still we will travel in a postive mood revenge for the home defeat. look forward to meeting yo HTFC so get the beers going after

Yes not too bad thanks mate cheers.I think we will do ok as the year goes on,but there all tough games as the league shows that there are some surprising teams at the top part of the league that dont normally do as well,anyway take care and have a good new year.

Originally Posted By: mick t
ohh i wouldnt say that swoon i dont think we are playing as well as we should, we played well against the green should have won butlocal derby always gets the blood boiling, missing a few players but isnt most teams at this time of year thats what quads ae for after all, still we will travel in a postive mood revenge for the home defeat. look forward to meeting yo HTFC so get the beers going after

Oh I love when you play hard to get! Come on,credit where its due Bedfont have been a really good club for, well ,I remember them/you sorting us out a few times in the nineties ,and then pushed the self destruct button (I don't want to go into the ins and out of what happened)but it is good to see a club as well run as Bedfont was (I am not saying that they are not now)get back to where to somewhere near they were.I wish you (Mick)the best and best referees in the new year. After Saturday that is!! I will not be there Saturday(Its my birthday and I am going out, hence Epsom)but if you see the vice chairman Nigel Abbott tell him to have a couple on me and I will square up with him when I see him. Keep up the good work !

Originally Posted By: HTFCSUPPORTER
So 0208, as you seem to think you know who i am what is your true identity,are you a supporter or are you a player or past player? I spoke to Mick Sullivan after the game and not even he knows who you are?

I thought I did ok against Merstham how about you?

Trying to picture the scene - "So Mick, do you know this 02086667777 fella then?" laugh